Chapter 12

Namjoon took you apart to a the canteen of the building, the others were in a sort of chilling room. 

"Why did you took me here?"

"Because I have to tell you something."

"Okay..?"

"At first I want to ask you something.''

"Ask me! ^^" 

"Are you in love with Yoongi?" 

You directly became red.

"N-n yes.. I am.." 

Namjoon gave you a smile. 

"Namjoon come on what is it?" 

"He is also in love with you, did you saw the way he looked at you? How he's to shy to talk to you? When he is blushing when you give him a compliment?"

You looked with shocked at him.

"H-he is?"

"Yea! Don't you dare to say he isn't, he told me it."

":OO But I'm so shy I don't want to make the first move.."

"Why are you, you know he loves you?" 

"Yea I know but it's just.. I don't know I'm just too shy okay?" 

"Mhm okay let's go back."

You both went back to the room where the other are and Yoongi looked at you two comming in. Namjoon walked to Yoongi and Yoongi said: "And? Is she?" 

"Yup she is in love. But she said she won't make the first move, because she's too shy."

"Yea sure she is, but I'm too."

"You have to do it Yoongi."

"Ok and when?"

"This evening? Or isn't she sleeping at yours?"

"I don't know."

"Ask her."

Yoongi walked to you and ticked on your shoulder.

"Hi um Y/N would you like to sleep at mine tonight again?"

"Yea of course!" You said while blushing.

"Ok" ^^ He said when he blushed too. 

*Time skip of some hours*

It was time to go home and you and Yoongi went to his house. You talked really much in the car and it was really nice with him. When you came at his house you made some delicious food and ate it together. You still talked about life and friends and stuff and asked some questions. When you both were done eating you were going to watch some Netflix. Before the movie started he made It cozy with some blankets and cushions. You sat under the blanket and looked at Yoongi when he also looked at you. 

"Y/N?.."

"Yea..?"

"I um have to tell you something.." He directly became red and you saw that.

"What is it Yoongi, you can tell me everything." 

"Well I wanted to say that you are always so kind to me, that it's always so cozy with you, that you can make me smile when I don't even want to smile, and that I'm in love with you since the first day we met. No wait, I don't like you, I love you, I love you so much.." 

"R-really?" You blushed so hard.

"Yea.."

"Oh my gosh Yoongi, I love you too! I'm also in love with you since the first day we met, you're making me so happy and I'm feeling the best around you!" 

"Wait what? You sure about what you're saying?"

"Yea of course why wouldn't I?!" 

"I don't know.." 

"Let's make of this a date."

"^^ Okay!" 

You came closer to Yoongi and sat right next to him, hugging him, you were so so happy! You both watched Netflix and cuddled really much. You both were so happy! After all of Netflix you both fell asleep on the couch still hugging each other.