Chapter 5

After the pause ya'll continued working on your song. They day went so fast that it was already time to go back to your hotel. When you walked to your car you heard someone screaming your name: 'Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!' And it was Jimin. Because of the fact that he was jealous he wanted to invite you to play some games and talk a bit. 'Hey Y/N do you have time tonight?' 'Oh mhm yea I have why?' 'Wanna come to mine and play games and just talk a bit?' He asked cutely. At the background Yoongi was watching you two and he felt like he had a broken heart. He hated this kind of feelings.. So he went sad home. 'Yea sure' you answered Jimin his question. So you went to Jimin his house and played video games and talked about life. It was really fun! After some time you played Truth or Dare together, it is really weird to play it with 2 people but okay. 'Sooo Y/N do you have a boyfriend?' He asked after a few times playing it. 'What? No! lol' You said laughing. After that you asked him a question it was his time again. 'Erhmm are you possibly in love?' 'Mhhm I don't know if you can call it love so I'm going to say maybe.' You became a bit red and you felt that, luckily Jimin didn't saw it because of the lights. 

It was already late and you had to go to your hotel.. It was really far from Jimin 's house and he knew that. 'Hey Y/n you can sleep here if you are too tired, I totally get it if you are, it is already late and the hotel is really far from here.. I have a guest room!' 'Oh yea *yawns* that would be awesome!' 

He showed you your room and: 'Wow Jimin this is beautiful!' 

'Thank you!' ^^

 'But Jimin.. there's one problem.. :/

' 'Oh what's wrong then?' 

'I don't have PJ's lol' you said while smiling.

 'Oh you can put on one of my oversized shirts on and sweatpants if that makes you feel more comfy..?' 

'Ohh yes! That's nice!' 

'Okay have a little moment' And he got some clothes.

'Awe Jimin you're the best! Thank you!' You said almost falling asleep 

'No problem! Please go sleep you're looking tired..' 

'Yea I am..' *yawns*

Jimin left your room and goes to his own room, you changed clothes and went sleeping.

(Okay Hi, Lora is back here, it looks like Jimin is Y/N 's BF lol idk why. It is just Y/n her character, she could find it with boys really fast and well. Hope u like it! ^^) ( OH BTW let me know what you thing about this FF c:)