Chapter 6

*The next day*

You woke up with a delicious smell. What was it? You didn't know. You changed clothes really fast and went to the living room. You looked around you and saw Jimin in the kitchen making some awesome food! 

'Goodmorning Jimin!' You said with a lil raspy voice.

'Oh hi Y/N! Did you sleep well?' 

'Yea I did! how by you?' 

'Oh yea um me too..' :) He lied. He didn't slept much, he was all dreaming of you. Yes. you. You just believed what he said and after some minutes talking the food was done and you both ate something. It was really nice to be with someone, instead of being alone in your little hotel room. You were hoping that someone else was going to ask you to sleep by them tonight.  

After one hour it was time to go to the BigHit building again. Working on your song with BTS. You were with Jimin on your way to the building and you were expecting a little fight with the maknae line. Ofcourse they are going to be jaelous! Why not? 

So you came there at the building and everyone was there except Hoseok and Seokjin. You saw Namjoon and Yoongi talking with each other and Taehyung and Jungkook playing a weird game or something. You both came out of the car and directly you heard: 'WHAT THE HECK JIMIN.' It was Jungkook.. 

'YEA JIMIN WHAT THE HECK?!' Tae yelled. 

'Guys, please, calm down I didn't want to be alone tonight.. It's all okay!' You said calm. 

'Yea guys please I also want to spent some time with Y/N..' 'You guys were playing video games with her yesterday, now it was my turn!' Jimin said. 

'WELL OK in case of that, Y/N do you want to have a sleepover at my house tonight?' Jungkook said a bit mad. 

'Yea tha-' You couldn't end your sentence. 'I guess it'll be good if Y/N is going to someone who isn't that hyper like you 3. I think it'll be better for her to sleep in a house with someone who is calm, like Yoongi. She has got a hard time going to Korea and directly work full days, she needs to rest well!' Namjoon said wisely. 'Yea that's also a good idea! I indeed need some rest.. I was really tired yesterday.' You saw Yoongi blushing in the background from all of this. 'Yoongi you're okay with that?.. :)' You said sweet and calm to him. 'Um yea it's okay!' ^^ 

After all of that Hoseok and Seokjin finally were there and you guys could work peacefully at your song. It was really nice like always. Sometimes you saw the guys looking at you and when you looked back they became a bit red and looked back at their work. It was really weird to see.. You already knew what was happening there.. And you didn't want to break their hearts..