PART ONE

Kimmy Katrel is not an average riverdale kid. She doesn't have the perfect grades but she's not a drop out. She also doesn't come from a perfect family but that doesn't mean she doesn't have one at all.

Freshman year her entire world changed. When news of Jason Blossom's death hit things began to take a left in her life. No one could see it coming. The whole town became a cess pool for the unthinkable.

After finding out that Jason's father killed his own son, the town became something wicked. Kimmy's father went off the deep end after being laid off his job at the mines in Greendale. Becoming a drunken bastard he made the choice to leave his family.

Her mother didn't completely fall apart. She couldn't. She had two kids to care after. So she did a couple of big drops for Penny Peabody and cashed out. Then she left the serpents. In order to get a job that had a more stable income. 

Kimmy did fall apart after father left. She thought it was something she did. She thought it was her fault. But it was her brother that told her she did nothing wrong- none of them did. Her brother was always the smart one even if he wasn't even a teenager yet.

So she moved on.  She moved on with the help of her best friend Izzy.

As the two became even more close, the town began to unravel. Sophomore year a serial killer went on the loose. It was almost enough to make Kimmy's mother want to leave Riverdale. But she wouldn't dare leave home, or uproot her children.

Then the summer that shall not be talked about happened. And Kimmy moved on again with the help of her family. 

They had gone through the worst it seemed. That was until junior year started. Everything had been fine until a new girl showed up. Evelyn Evernever. She showed up with her weird group called the farm and turned Kimmy's world upside down.

She took Izzy away.

And now Kimmy has to fight for Izzy.