A Night To Remember

It's around five when Lucie comes bursting into our dorm wearing her brand new Chanel dress and bright red Balenciaga pumps. "Let's go Lily we don't got all day." I admire her persistence to find a new man but seriously its fifth grade all over again, she's gone boy crazy. 

"I coming..." I scream out putting on my golden Prada heels. Lucie grabs my wrist and pulls me out the door. "Geez... babe you've got to slow down for a sec" 

"If I do that then we'll be late, and if we're late all then all the hot football players will be surrounded by desperate girls."

"Isn't that what we're going to do?"

"Of course but we got to get there first if we are going to have a chance with one of them." she looks back at me and smiles.

Maisy pulled up in her Lexus IS, "Girls, get in we need to go now!" Wow, have all my friends gone boy crazy? We drive to the Alpha Sigma house and what would you know the girls were right. Cars had been completely surrounding the house, to get in it was a maze. 

"Uhh... I think I'm going back to the dorms" my voice wavers.

"No you're not," Lucie and Maisy yank me to the steps. 

This house was massive, marble steps, eight foot pillars outlining the porch, and gigantic mahogany doors leading into the house. 

I needed a drink or three, so we headed over to the bar, the three amigos having a blast partying. 

I could feel the actual house shaking people left and right making out, dancing, jumping of the diving board into the pool. The boys really did go out all this year, they had real ass fountains spewing out chocolate and firkin bungee jumping. 

Chandelier By Sia was blasting, and they pulled out the smoke machine.

"Lily and Lucie c'mon let's go dancing this is my song." Maisy screamed 

"Uhh... how about you two go I think I'm going to stay at the bar" I smiled.

"Fine. But don't be a buzz kill all night Lily, remember what we came here for." At this point I don't even think Lucie knew what we came here for. 

Maisy and her were on the dance floor having a blast. Maisy's sparkling silver dress just hugged her curves enough to make all the boys stare at her. 

I remembered that just last year it was me and Connor partying on that floor. I had on a similar dress and I didn't have a care in the world. At that time I had my best friends and amazing boyfriend with me. But now, just sadness dripping down my face. 

I wiped the tear off my face and chugged down the rest of my beer. 

I think I'm going to be sick, I couldn't believe it. Connor walked into the door with his hockey buddies... oh my god, wait, who is that on his arm? 

I can't keep looking at him anymore, I took a shit ton of more shots, hopefully that would make his presence at least some what tolerable. I turn my head away see Lucie face and I at that moment I know she saw Connor and that girl together. 

Her and Maisy start to walk towards me pushing through the crowds of people. Her glare and Maisy's combined worried me, this should be interesting.

"That's it, he's dead" Angry Lucie isn't really a person you wanna deal with. 

In fourth grade Matteo Bloomfield stole her science fair project idea. So, when he was about to show off his volcano, Lucie decided it was a good idea to quadruple the amounts of baking soda and vinegar needed for the eruption. Let's just say the gym never smelled the same again. 

"Unbelievable... you literally broke up three days ago and that dick thinks he has the right to parade around some slut around." Lucie continued to keep ranting on about what she would do to Connor.

But the girl he was with she didn't look like a slut, she actually looked like a decent person. But that didn't matter to Lucie . I think she was actually talking about what she would do to Axel, this situation has already happened to Lucie, Axel dumped her for some junior last year. Maisy was no help either she just kept hyping up Lucie.

"Okay you two need to calm down." I began to slur my words, oh shit I started feel buzzed the alcohol was definitely kicking in. "How about we get back too dancing!" I take one more shot before I head out with them to the dance floor.

♡♡♡

"Lily?" Maisy eyes widened.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Please explain to me why Corbin... the Corbin Mills is staring at you?" Maisy was in complete denial, she's had a thing for Corbin ever since day one of freshman year. "I think you're the one he's hooking up with tonight." 

I mean I didn't really have a thing for him but I couldn't deny he was hot. He had on a striped shirt paired nicely with a black bomber jacket and ripped jeans. I turned to his way to see him combing his finger through his shiny brunette locks, and staring at... me.

I mean hooking up with him was basically on every freshman girls list, hell it was even on mine. That was until one day he gave his team the brilliant idea to stink bomb the hockey players locker room. I know how awful, the hockey players smelled terrible, but no. 

Oh, did I not mention the girlfriends of the hockey players were in there. We were making posters when the stench engulfed the room. It took three long ass showers to get rid of the smell.

I don't know what it was, maybe it was the alcohol talking, but the thought if hooking up with him didn't seem so bad. 

Snap out of it Lily!

I had to be a good friend. I had to think of Maisy first. This is her dream man, how the hell could I even talk to him without her being jealous?

We were in the quad together when that's when Maisy saw him. A bunch of us were at a table and then it all went silent. I couldn't tell what was happening, so I mouthed to Lucie and she pointed behind me. I turned to see Corbin and the rest of the football team strolling through the quad. That's when Maisy declared Corbin Mills as hers.

"I would never do this to you Maisy, he's yours."

Lucie and Maisy start whispering to each other. What the hell couldn't they just say out loud?

Finally Lucie began to speak, "Lily we love you," are they about to ditch me? "And we've agreed that you need to get over Connor."

"So, that's is why I am letting you have my man for one night." I could hear it, Maisy has quiver in her voice. 

I know she really didn't want too, but she did. Cause that's what she always does. For as long as I've know Maisy she put anyones and everyones needs above her own. But I was still hesitant would this be a good thing or not?

"Lily here he comes, okay we're going but remember, you need to get over Connor." Lucie says.

" One night." Maisy adds as they walk into the crowd.

"Wait-" before I could finish they were gone.

A/N

Yay!!! we've got some reads and some impressive rankings so thanks guys! 

Also a special thank you to anyone that took their time to read my story.

I think I'm gonna post the next part very soon... maybe like Sunday! So watch out for that.

Well please vote • comment • share! Hope to see you soon!!!