You Ask Too Many Questions

The rest of the night started to become a blur. I remember us talking and it was weird for sure. A football player trying to hook up with a hockey players ex. But I don't think he knew that Connor and I had broken up. 

I tried looking around for Connor, I wasn't able to find him. I didn't actually want to sleep with the guy, but it was good leverage for Connor to want me back. After a while I gave up looking and we went up to Corbin's room. We sat on his bed and he gently grabbed my face and pulled me closer to his face. Then he went for it, Corbin Mills had just kissed me.

I couldn't believe I actually did it. I became the epitome of what I despised most about girls at Fremont, having one night stands with complete assholes. I mean I hadn't had sex with Connor in months we've both just been so busy with school, we really never had time for just the two of us to be alone. We were either with his friends or with mine.

I woke up in Corbin's bed, his gorgeous brown hair perfectly pushed against the pillow and his rock hard abs shining from the light coming through the window. Man waking up to the sight of him wasn't the worst thing in the world. 

If you could believe it this was my first one night stand. I was always they type of person who wanted the real thing, and if I couldn't get it from a man I dumped his ass. I had no idea what to do.

I decided to get out of the bed, picking up and putting on my clothes, sprinting out the door. I had to go before anyone saw me, no way in hell am I going to live this down if all the girls in Fremont knew who I just spent the night with.

I got a ride from the schools cab service back to my dorm and what would you know Lucie was situated on her bed waiting for me to come in. 

"Finally, your home!" I could see the curiosity in her eyes, "How was it, with the one the only Corbin Mills?!" I could hear her mocking me in her tone.

"How about we forget it ever happened and I go back to sleep cause someone had one to many shots last night"

"Mhm okay" I know she wanted to hear more about the night, but I didn't want to talk about it, like ever.

I got two hours of sleep before Lucie and I had our first class together. Of course it was the class with the most freshman in it. I could the whispers of all the girls trying to figure out who hooked up with who.

Luckily, I don't even think Corbin knows my name, so when the boys start talking about the party at lunch, ease dropping freshman will only hear him say he hooked up with blonde chick. I only had to stay low and out of the way of Corbin Mills.

I don't think the freshman's ever figured out that I hooked up with Corbin, I mean none of them ever came up to me like they did last years to Brooke Ainsley. My reputation of the rich, snobby cheerleader remained in tact, and I was glad for sure.

As the weeks go on Lucie and Maisy tried to nudge the night out of me, but I didn't crack and they eventually gave up. That was that, I tried to shove that night as far as I could out of my brain. 

A/N

I know a short chapter :( but I was a little bit busy this weekend but I did promise you guys a chapter so here you go!

anyways stay tuned for next week Lily's life is about to change ;)

Please vote • comment • share! See you soon!!!