Here's To Fridays Part 1

I can't believe it's actually happening. the day I knew would come but had hoped it wouldn't. Friday, the day that determines if this baby has a dad or not. 

I couldn't bring myself to even get up, how can five word determine your future. My alarm rings and my day finally has to begin. I sit up to see that Lucie left me a little note. 

Meet me and Masiy at M&B at 7 see yah xoxo, Lucie

I gaze into my closet to look for an outfit for today. I slip into a maroon sweater that is a bit to big for me and some skinny jeans. Might as well use them while I still can. It still amzaes me that I am pregnant. Even the words throws me off, how can I be... how's it even possible? I grab my phone, keys and put on my ankle high brown boots, then head out the door. It was only 6:40 but it was a 15 minute drive..

♡♡♡

It was around seven ten when Maisy came to meet up with us before class. We met at the Milk and Bean Coffee Shop, that was at the corner of Edgemont.

If our plan was to trick Maisy into thinking I'm not pregnant it would be awkward if I did order my normal tall iced almond milk latte with a caramel drizzle. Wait am I even allowed to have caffeine? I have to be smart and strategic, I instead order a small cup of lemon water.

What was gonna say? Only time could tell. 

Maisy leans in a says, "Hey, so I know we have to keep this pregnancy a secret but are you going to at least tell Connor?" and so it begins.

I just said it time to peal off the band aid, "Maisy, when I woke up a couple hours after you left I took the others and they all came back negative," she looked over to an awkward smiling Lucie. You know with the teeth clenched and everything.

"What?" Maisy was stunned, "Then why were you sick?" she had such a depressing face now, I thought maybe I should tell Maisy the truth.

Lucie saw the look in my eyes and kick my leg, I let out a small groan. But it worked I shake off the nerves and told myself if I have to lie, it's for Maisy's sake.

I make up a story telling her I went to the school doctors and they told me that I had dietary restrictions. It made absolutely no sense in my mind, but the words kept coming out. There was nothing I could do to stop them.

At least that should make her be less suspicious about why I ordered a cup of water, instead of my usual which I was craving but couldn't have.

Maisy was genuinely sad, I guess she really wanted to be a god mother. She wouldn't even make eye contact with me after I told her. We sat there in silence not a peep said. It was awful I had to force myself every second not to tell her. Lying to one of my best friends is not what I wanted.

I pay for the drinks and we head out and walk to class together. Now I only got to get through the rest of day and then my worries will be somewhat be handled.

♡♡♡

I honest to god couldn't even focus in any of my classes. I was jittery all day, and I think some people noticed, maybe they thought I was on something. If they did I guess I wouldn't deny it. A scandal of one of the kids turning to drugs at Fremont ain't knew, but a pregnancy was. In all the sixty-eight years this school has been open I can't believe that I would be the first one to get pregnant while going here.

The time was just inching forward slowly, I still hadn't come up with a way to tell Corbin. Yet, let alone for him to speak to me. I can't just go up to him and say Hey remember me? yeah that one night stand a month ago, turns out wasn't really a one night stand. Surprise!! I'm pregnant and it's your.