What Are You Doing Here?

So I think it's safe to say that people are starting to believe I'm pregnant. Students have begun to give me weird looks, and some who don't care about decency, plain out just stare at my stomach. Like hello? Didn't your mama tell you it's not polite to stare?

Despite what they think of me, I'm going on strong. The attention is new and absolutely brutal. Every time someone stares at me I want to snap at them asking, 'What? Have you never seen a pregnant woman before?' But the spotlight still terrifies me and if they find out who got me pregnant the attention wouldn't stop.   

After the whole Corbin situations I think it's pretty obvious that... I am officially done with men!

If he can go back to his player ways without thinking twice, then I can just pretend that he never existed. Cause after all men will only disappoint you. He's been hooking up with so many girls on campus like literally I'll be eating in the outside with Lucie and Riley and there he is with a girl shoving he tongue down his throat. Okay so maybe, I can't just move on like him but I'm getting better, with time of course. Luckily I haven't talked to him in weeks and thank god for that.

 I also haven't confirmed I'm pregnant and Lucie sure as hell hasn't told anyone, just hoping Maisy won't either.

I did through my room to find my phone and head to M&B. When I enter M&B I find the spot where Lucie and Riley are sitting and they motion me to come over. Within the past couple of weeks I've gotten to know Riley better and we've become a lot closer. I even told her about the pregnancy, but not who the dad is. I think she just assumed it was Connors like half of this school.

I sit down on the opposite side of the booth and Lucie passes me herbal tea. "I know you really don't want to talk about this but I think Riley and I can agree that we miss Maisy, have you guys made up yet?"

My eyes shot up while I drink my tea. Placing the cup back down on the table I grab the sting to the tea bag and begin swirling it. "You guys don't have to worry about me if you want to hang out with Maisy then you should. Just I won't be joining you."

Both their eye are focused on me, I know Lucie is probably thinking of a million ways to reunite Maisy and I. She still puts everyone else's needs above hers, and she just shouldn't have to keep worrying about me. Riley won't push to much for a Maisy reunion because they've never been that close. Don't get me wrong they can tolerate each other, but their personalities just don't mesh together that well. 

My phone buzzes signaling I have to get to class, we say our goodbyes and I drive back to campus. 

♡♡♡

I sit in the back of the class alone to prevent more students from whispering behind my back. At least now I can see if they whisper about me. The lecture was as tedious and with my professors monotone voice I just wanted to take a nap. But we have a test coming soon, and let's just say I haven't been the most attentive in class. 

I stick my head in my bag trying to find some food. Oh what I would do for another meal, feeding for two ain't easy work. I slowly dig to the bottom of my bag finding a crush bag of chips. Normally I wouldn't eat it just cause who knows how long it has been in my bag, but my hunger just gets to me.

Opening the bag up creates some noise while the professor teaches and the students just stare at me for a good minute then return back to their note. It's when I start munching on the savory chips, that's when I get the professors attention.

"Am I boring you?" He stops writing on the board and turns around glaring at me.

"No, just a bit hungry. I skipped breakfast," I lie of course, I didn't skip breakfast but after all these students don't need to know I'm eating for two.

"Well if you skipped breakfast I suggest you leave my classroom and go to the dining hall, no need for you to be an even bigger distraction" That's when the room was in an uproar.

Rude much?

"Thanks I'll just be on my way then" I say sarcastically grabbing my bag off the ground and heading out. Slamming the door as loud as possible. Storming outside of the building I stare at the ground a mumble a bunch words, that I wished I could've said him. But sadly I couldn't, if I said that I'd probably be suspended or worse expelled.

With my head down, I begin to text Lucie about my infuriating professor, which means I don't see another figure walking directly towards me, and we collide.

"Watch i-" my mouth drops to the ground. What is he doing here? My palms become clammy and I know he can senses my distress. He's not suppose to be here for a couple more weeks. I'm not prepared what do I say? What will he think? Why should I care anyways, we just didn't work out.

I try to prevent myself from embarrassment, but when does that actually work out? I proceed to ramble asking how he is and add bunch of random conversation starters. I can tell by his look he his bewildered but I don't the courage to ask the one question burning in the back of my mind?.

Does he know?

Standing right in front of me was the man I loathe aka Connor Greene.

A/N

Yayyy a new part!!

Sorry for not updating sooner school's been stressful but hopefully I can update this book a bit more

Don't forget to vote • comment • share

~J 💋