When Reality Comes In

Kaylyn's POV

Do I believe her or do I not?

I've only know a few things about Lily Taylor, all negative and all from Brooke.

She doesn't seem like she's lying. She doesn't want money or fame. Which is why every girl at this school tries to sleep with my idiotic brother. Our dad Maxence Madison owns a multi-billion dollar industry, and well these petty girls want in on our fortune.

One way to find out the truth to my brothers dorm. I stood up from the red couch and walked out the door turning the five minute walk into three minutes by running. All the athletic fields, courts, and studios are all clustered together and my dad made sure that his pride and joy got a dorm near the football field.

Walking into the building all I saw were desperate boys and giggling girls, who I believe just slept with one of the sports players.

I walk into the elevator and use my special card key to get up to the top floor. Ugh the putrid smell of boy sweat trying to be tased by axe body spray.

They top floor is nothing like the others only one dorm the rest of the rooms are for my brothers enjoyment. A gym, arcade, movie theater, and more. There's nothing my dad wouldn't give Corbin.

Once I reach the end of the hall I knock on the door and pull down on the gold handle. I open the door to see my brother, Brett, and some of the guys from the football team.

"Hey sis," he greets me.

"BOYS OUT!" I scream at them.

I'm sure I sounded like a crazy person on drugs. But if my brother did what Lily told me I was going to strangle him to death before the supposed baby was even born.

"No way guys stay," he begged.

Going against my authority not a good idea. You know that baby bro.

"Boys I need to talk to my dear old baby brother. So if you plan of having children when you grow up I suggest you GET THE HELL OUT!"

"Sorry dude but your sister's scarrier see you tomorrow," one of the boys spoke up before the rest of them headed toward the door.

See I knew all of them couldn't be complete idiots.

"Wait! Brett you stay." I say hold my hand out stopping him from exiting.

"No way! You're going through one of your anger episodes."

Only he could say that to me, if one of the other boys said that I would most likely reassemble their smug faces. Brett grew up my brother's best friend, he was always around. I mean always, it's like he lived at our country house. He became like my second brother still an idiot but still loved the idiot as my brother.

"You are staying because you're my brothers best friend, and according to our parents part of the family so I'm calling a sibling meeting. I want you to hear how big of an idiot my brother is"

"In that case why not" he jumps back onto his bed intrigued. "Continue," he smirks.

Before I start to talk I look out into the hallway to make sure no ones lurking behind a corner. Once I make sure that all the boys left I close the door and lock it.

When I walk over to sit on the couch Corbin and Brett join me. "Okay so beside acting like a total drama queen what did you want to talk about?" Corbin asks.

I let out a sigh and begin, "I don't know how to say this but you remember the party last night?"

"Yeah it was last night," he points out.