I'm Not Looking For A Fairytale Ending

I knew I should just leave it alone. Just when do I ever listen to myself? I'm determined to give this baby everything that I didn't have. Sure their parents won't be together, hopefully they'll at least get to know both.

"Good morning Lucie!" I shout as she slowly rises from her bed yawning.

"Stop yelling!" She begins, covering her ears with a pillow. "You know some of us did drink last night."

"Well that sounds like a you issue." I smile back at her grumpy face.

"Well not all of us got pregnant at 18" She hops off her bed, and heads to the fridge to grab her morning water. "Wait why are you so cheerful this morning?"

"Well if you must know I have a plan." I walk over to her sitting down on the stool near the fridge.

"I don't like where this is going but continue... quietly though."

"Corbin's sister," I whisper to her.

"Wait he has a sister?" She spits out her water onto the hardwood floor.

"Twin sister and you're cleaning that up," I tell her in a motherly voice.

Kaylyn Madison. From what I've been told she's overall a sweet and down to earth person. A bit hot tempered though. She's doesn't have a huge ego like her twin and is stunning.

She stares at the water puddles on the floor and shrugs her shoulder. "Where the hell did you find this out?"

"Maisy," I say in a duh tone.

"Of course she would know," she replies shaking her head, rolling her eyes. "Why haven't I heard of her?"

"Well she uses their mother's last name, guess she doesn't like attention either." I shrug my shoulders.

"So let me get this straight you're planning to walk up to Kaylyn Park, I mean Madison and tell her you're carrying her niece or nephew?"

Nervous, I begin tapping my fingers along the mahogany table, "Something like that," I mumble.

"You do remember she's on the dance team, so one of Brooke's minions." I nod my head.

"Well it's not perfect."

"You could say that." She muttered. "Lil why are you trying so hard? He would have accepted what you said if he wanted to become a father."

I hate it when she's right, but then again she always is. I lied my parents didn't always fight, they actually really did love each other but that all changed when my dad left my younger sister at the mall in her stroller. I know scary but the cops found her, he just forgot I mean she was sleeping. Then again how do you loose your child? After that my parents were never the same, that mistake helped my mom win full custody of the three of us.

"Like I don't think he eve-"

"You know why." I cut in, that's all I had to say before she dropped what she was about to say.

♡♡♡

Now the only issue was when to talk to her. Lucie was right she's a part of Brooke's little posse. Getting to talk to her has proven a bit difficult. But I found it.

Right after she gets out from ballet practice.

I head to the dance studio, which may I say is a hell of a long distance from what I remember. Before anyone sees me I sneak into the studio and sit down on the red cushion couch. Five minutes. Five minutes until her practice gets out, I got this, do I got this?