Talk

I look around the corner just to make sure none of his buddies are lingering. Once I see it's all cleared I look back at Corbin. He's already pulled out his phone, already disinterested in this conversation. I head back to him and he looks up, "I have somewhere to be so can we make this quick?" I involuntary roll my eyes, guess that's a side effect of being around his ego.

"You know it's already hard enough being here." I say in a harsh tone. "You can't just bump you ego down for a bit?"

"And this conversations over." He begins walking away. I take a sharp intake of air, hoping it'll calm me down. It does... just not a lot, but I have to do this. I have to start fixing this.

"Wait," I bit my bottom lip and turn around. I see him pause, then turns around. His face says it all he's not very happy.

He walks back to me stoping at the door. "Okay, what did you need to talk about?"

I sigh, "I need you help"

"That's rich," he laughs. "What happed to your whole I don't need you attitude?"

"If I had any other choice right now, you definitely wouldn't be the person I'm coming to" He's now glaring at me, but I continue. "Look we haven't had the best... relationship" I don't know what to call us. "But I just need you to help me this once then I'll leave you alone. For good."

He tilts his head, intrigued. "I'm listening."

"You have to help out Brooke"

His face twist in confusion, "don't you like hate her or something?" I nod. "so why are you asking me to help her?"

"Because she recorded our little conversation, the other day. And I don't know about you, but I'd like that video destroyed." I tell him, but he stares blankly at me.

"What conversation?"

Oh I don't know the one where you called me 'sick'. I wish I told him that but I bite my tongue. "The one where you dragged me out of my lunch, just so we you can judge me for telling Connor he's the dad of my baby." That's right 'my' baby.

"Right that one." He stops for a moment. "Wait how does she have that?"

"She was hiding in a bush," I say bluntly.

"Okay so she releases the video, big deal. I mean we don't really know if I'm the dad."

Are you kidding me? Just days ago, he was yelling at me for letting someone else believe that they're the dad. But now he doesn't even think he's the father if my baby.

"I don't know what you want me to do, but will you do this. Cause if not, tell me now." I need to know if I'm going to have to hide my face.

I mean I'm going to tell Connor, but I thought I had more time. Just so I can let him down easy, even though no matter how I tell him it's going to be bad. Not just bad, bad, but I'm talking cosmically bad.

He hesitates at first but he tells me he'll do it. A smile crawls onto my face and I could hug him. Key word: hug. "Thank you," I tell him, he shrugs and just turns around, walking away.

I dig for my phone out of my pocket and text Brooke

Me: It's done

Brooke: Good

Brooke: Once he holds up his end I'll give the video 2 u

With that I feel like I can finally breathe again. But now how do I tell Connor?

A/N

This was short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it.

Don't forget to vote • comment • share

~J 💋