Prologue/Introduction

Annyeonghaseyo,My name is Kang Yerim.I am Kang Seulgi and Bae Joohyun daughter.I doesn’t like to be their child because of some reasons.First,Seulgi appa is one of the popular and best dancer in South Korea.She was so popular that all the girls crazy over her.Second,Bae Joohyun or Irene eomma,is a popular actress and a model.She appear in a magazine and some drama.And lastly,they were so busy with their so-called work that they spend less time with me.

It seem they might forgotten about me as their own child.I really hate them,ever since I was a kid.....

I was a cheerful kid back then....but when they started working in entertainment industry,I changed,I’m no longer cheerful as I used to be.So people started to called me ‘the girl with no emotion.’I can’t really express my emotion at all.And because I don’t have emotion,people started to distance themselves from me.I got no friend.

But when my parents already know that I don’t have friend,they make me to transfer to Seoul High School to find a friend that I can make friend with.

I actually refused them but they forced me.Since then,I have no choice to transfer there.But I told them in one condition,that while I transferring there,my surname should change since I don’t want anyone to know that I am the famous dancer and actress daughter,so they agree and I changed my surname from ‘Kang’ to ‘Kim’

So that my introduction.I really hate going to school but I have no choice.While studying there,I hope I will graduate safely.