Chapter 5

Another boring morning,Yeri awoke to the sound of her alarm clock.She couldn’t stand hearing the alarm clock sound.She grabbed her turtle stuffed toy and she was about to throw it,but then she remember she should not break any alarm clock,so she sighed.

“What a pain....”She murmured.She quickly get up from the bed and started doing stretching.Her body felt very numb because of yesterday.She been forced to play games with her uncle Moonbyul and aunty Solar.Yesterday was a nighmare to her,not only she play game with them,she also need to do some housework.And she only slept for 5 hours.

Yeri quickly shower and wear her uniform for school.She only sleep for 5 hour but she felt really sleepy.She went to the kitchen and started making coffee.After she make coffee for herself,she started drinking it.In order for her to stay awake for class,she need to drink coffee.

---

-Class 2B-

Yeri was walking toward her seat,feeling sleepy.The coffee that she drink didn’t work.She almost fell while walking toward her seat.

Joy quickly approached Yeri when she found that Yeri is different that usual.She got an eye bags under her eyes. “Are you ok,Yeri?”Joy asked worriedly and Yeri nod.

“You doesn’t seem ok.Is there something happen yesterday?”Joy said.Yeri then sighed,thinking about the incident yesterday. “It nothing.It about my family and I don’t want to talk about it.”Yeri said in ignorance,making Joy rolled her eyes to her.

The 2 beautiful girl entered the class,they were looking around,looking for someone.As they saw Yeri who were reading book,they smirked and started approaching toward Yeri.

Park Sooyoung POV

While I was worrying about Yeri,I saw 2 familiar girls approached us.I recognize their faces and quickly blocked Yeri from them.

The 2 girls are known as SatZu.The tall girl is Chou Tzuyu,she is Taiwainese just like Shuhua.And another girl is Minatozaki Sana,she is a Japanese.They are actually 2 of the closest friends of Bangtan gangs.If they are here mean they know everything about Yeri.About her beating Bangtan gangs.

“What do you want?”I asked them as I was glaring at them.Just like Bangtan gangs,they also trouble makers of the Student Council.

The 2 of them look at each other and smirked.What with their smirk?They ignored my question and look at Yeri.As they keep looking at her,I keep blocking Yeri from them.

“You are in our way,ugly.”Tzuyu said,making me mad.

UGLY?Who does she think she is?I know she is so damn beautiful among this school and she has been called as the most beautiful Goddess girl in this school and she has no right to called me that,after all I ranked top 3,followed by Sana and Tzuyu.

“Are you Kim Yerim?”Tzuyu asked Yeri nicely.And still,she ignored me. Yeri didn’t reply and I was so happy,bacause I don’t want Yeri to interact with them.

“Yerim,do you want to join us?With your current skilled,your skill will be useful to us.”Sana asked her.Yeri stopped reading and glance at Sana,I hoping that she didn’t reply to them,but then she continue reading her book.She completely ignored them.

I could see that Tzuyu and Sana pissed-off because Yeri didn’t reply to them and I couldn’t help but to laugh.

“Tsk.”Tzuyu clicked her tongue and bang Yeri’s table.Yeri doesn’t look startled as she look more calmer.

“Kim Yerim,it is ok if you ignored us....but remember,no matter what,we won’t give up on you joining us,remember that,Kim Yerim.”Tzuyu said and both of them smirked and started to walk away,leaving me confused.

What was that all about?Did they came here just to asked Yeri to join them?

---

-Student Council-

Kang/Kim Yerim POV

I am in the Student Council room,reading my book.I still won’t forget what that girl said to me just now.And I don’t know who are they and how did they know my name.

“Yeri.”As I was keep thinking about it,Soojin unnie called me and I look at her. “We got another discipline case.”She said and I was just sighed.Another discipline case,huh?

I know it been a few days since I joined Student Council and already completed so many discipline cases but I was so tired thanks to Seulgi appa.

I quickly got up from the seat, and I look at her and nod.

---

We have reached to the places where there is discipline cases.There was a red pain or a vandalism on the wall written ‘Kim Yerim,join us.’ And I already know who vandalise the wall.

“What is this.....?”I could heard Shuhua asked.

“It look like someone target Yeri.”Soojin said.I guess she’s right,there someone who targeted me but I don’t know who were that girls just now.Should I tell them about it?Maybe no,I just keep this to myself.

When I keep looking at the weird painting at the wall,I heard a footstep approaching me and I turned to the left to the sound of the footstep that I heard.It them again.

“Yo,Kim Yerim.We met again.We forgot to introduce ourselves.I am Chou Tzuyu and this is Minatozaki Sana.”The tall girl said as she pointed at the girl beside her.But still,I keep my face straight.

I could tell that both of them were mad at me.But I don’t really care.I don’t care if I don’t have friends.

“Since there is no Park Sooyoung, I would like to ask you if you would like to join us?”Tzuyu asked.I don’t really like to join in any gangs or group,same with joining student council but I don’t know why I joined Student Council though.

“I-“

“Sorry,but Yeri unnie is belong to us.”I was so surprised by Shuhua sudden action.We doesn’t really interact a lot and she look like she hate me but why she said that?

“That’s right.You have no right to ask Yeri to join you.”Soojin unnie said.I felt very touched when they said that.They are not really my friends but I’m so happy when I hear that,trying to stop them from asking me to join them.

“Tsk,what should we do now,Tzuyu?”Sana asked as she turned to Tzuyu who was glaring us.I could see that she clearly mad at us.

Tzuyu suddenly whispered to Sana’s ear.I feel very suspicious when Tzuyu whispered to Sana’s ear.When Tzuyu finally done whispering,she look at us and smile. “Like I said just now,we won’t give up on you.”Tzuyu said and then they leave.

Argh,they don’t know when to give up.Why are they always asking me to join them.I am not famous in this school,though,compare to Joy.

3rd Person POV

Yeri was about to go inside the student council room when Soojin suddenly called her. “Yeri,about just now....don’t worry about them.We will protect you.”Soojin said softly to Yeri and smile at her with jealousy Shuhua nodded at Soojin’s statement.

Suddenly,Yeri felt a sharp pain in her head.So she quickly held her head.It was pain that she collapse with Soojin manage to caught her from landing to the ground.

“Hey,Yeri unnie,are you ok?”Asked Shuhua worriedly.Even though she jealous of Yeri,she is actually care Yeri a lot.

The pain finally stopped and Yeri turned to look at worried Shuhua and nodded at her. “I fine.....don’t worry about me.”Yeri said and she stood up from the floor as if nothing happen to her.

“I see....”Soojin said and Soojin and Shuhua started to walked in the room while Yeri staying outside as she was thinking about the pain in her head just now.She didn’t recall that she have any diseases before.And she realise her head was full of sweating.

“What was that all about?”She murmured herself,still thinking about the pain she felt.

“Yeri?What are you doing here?”Asked Nayeon as she just came out from the room. Yeri shook her head. “Nothing.....what are you doing here,Nayeon unnie?”Asked Yeri back.

“It Joy.She asked me to buy a bread in a Cafeteria.She doesn’t have any work to do and then she asked me to buy the bread even though she have her leg to go to the cafeteria.That girl is so lazy.”Nayeon complained as she rolled her eyes.

Yeri wanted to laugh because she think that Nayeon and Joy relationship is quite funny, but she couldn’t laugh because it is so rare for her to laugh and she never laugh in front of people.

“I see.....be careful,unnie.”Yeri said in a cold tone,making Nayeon smile a bit.Whenever Yeri spoke even if she speak in cold tone,she found that Yeri is cute. “Ok,I will....”She said and started walking away.After Nayeon walked away,Yeri began to entered the room.

---

Tzuyu and Sana were discussing about Yeri.They still haven’t give up on her.They will not give up until Yeri join them.

“Are you sure we going to kidnap one of the Councillors?”Asked Sana.Tzuyu leaned on the wall while crossing her arm and nodded. “Yeah,we have no choice but to force Yerim and make her to join us.Do you know who is the weakest in Student Council?We need to kidnap someone who is weak and easier to kidnap.”Asked Tzuyu as she turned to look at Sana.

“Hm....Shuhua?”Asked Sana as she held her chin,thinking who is the weakest Councillors.

“Papo,Shuhua may be weak but she have Soojin with her.And Soojin is one of the strongest Councillor.She is hard to get beaten.”Tzuyu said as she look at Sana in annoyance.

“We need to found someone who is weak and who doesn’t really hanging out with someone a lot.”Tzuyu added.

“Someone who doesn’t hanging out with someone else a lot,huh?”

As they keep thinking about it,an idea suddenly popped out on their head.

“Nayeon!”

---

Nayeon finally purchased the bread that Joy asked and was about to go back to the Student Council,but as she was about to go back,her vision suddenly turned dark.

She has been blind folded by unknown people and she got dragged. “Wait,ho-“ The mysterious people that dragged her covered her mouth to prevent her from talking.

---

Nayeon has been throw off to the chair,and one of the mysterious people tied Nayeon around the chair so that she couldn’t escape and another one took off the blind folded from Nayeon.

It was too bright that Nayeon started to close her eyes.She then slowly opened her eyes and widened when she saw 2 familiar girls in front of her. It was Tzuyu and Sana.

“You bastard....what are you doing this to me!?”Nayeon said in an angry tone.She was about to get off from the chair but she finally realised that she has been tied to the chair.

Tzuyu and Sana smirked at Nayeon in pitifully.They were so pity to Nayeon for been tied up to the chair. “Sorry,Nayeon.We have no choice but to Kidnapped you because we want Kim Yerim to join us badly.”Tzuyu said.

“Yeri!?”Nayeon exclaimed.

Tzuyu started to dig something in Nayeon’s skirt pocket,making Nayeon’s mad.She doesn’t like anyone to touch her except for the Councillors.

After Tzuyu found something in Nayeon’s skirt,she took out something,revealing Nayeon’s phone and throw it at Sana.Luckily, Sana managed to catch it,making Nayeon sighed.She was scared that Tzuyu might drop her phone.

“Sana,call Park Sooyoung that we are holding Nayeon as hostages.”Tzuyu said as she turned to Sana.Sana nodded. “Ok.”She said.

-Student Council-

“It been 1 hour and Nayeon still haven’t come back yet.”Said Joy as she was feeling hungry and Wendy could hear Joy’s stomach growling.

“Nayeon usually took less than 1 hour to buy it.What make her go for so long?”Wendy said as she leaned to the wall.

Suddenly,Joy phone start to ring.Joy quickly took out her phone and saw Nayeon’s name,so she pick up the call. “Hello,Nayeon.Where the f*ck are you?”

“Hello,Park Sooyoung.”

Joy was surprised when she heard Sana’s voice.She quickly jumped out from her seat. “Sana,you bastard.Where the hell is Nayeon!?”Joy said in angry tone.

Everyone in Student Council room including Yeri paused when Joy was shouting through the phone. “It is SaTzu?”Asked Wendy while whispering to Joy. Joy didn’t reply but she nodded.

“Calm down,Sooyoung.You make my ear hurt.”

“Where is Nayeon?Tell me!”Joy was shouting through the phone that even people outside the room could hear her.

“Nayeon?She is right here.She was so happy for being tied up to the chair.”Sana said in the tone that as if she didn’t do anything bad,making Joy annoyed.

“If you want your friend back,you need to hand us Kim Yerim.”

“Yeri!?”Joy exclaimed.Yeri turned to look at Joy when she heard her name been called.

“Yes.Bring her to us and then we give you back your friend.”Sana hung up the call.Joy was about to throw her phone but Wendy stopped her before she could throw her phone.She don’t want Joy to break her phone again.

Joy couldn’t say anything because Yeri is in the room,so she decided to move her lip,forming some words.Wendy could understand what Joy wanted to say and she nod.

“I see,be careful,Joy.”Wendy said in a worry tone and Joy nodded with a smile. “Do not worry,I will be fine.”Joy said,trying to be tough in front of her best friend,making Wendy chuckled.

Joy quickly leave the room,leaving Yeri confused.She was thinking what happened to Joy.Why Joy leave without saying anything?

Yeri quickly stood up. As she was about to leave the room,Wendy saw Yeri.“Yeri,where are you going?”Asked Wendy.

“Wash room.”Yeri lied.She was actually going to follow Joy to see what up with Joy.She then leave the room with Wendy confusingly watched Yeri left.

---

Joy has finally arrived to the abandoned warehouse in school.She have no idea there is a warehouse in school.It was so dark that Joy can’t see anything.All she see was pitched-black.

“Yah,Tzuyu!Sana!Where are you!?Where is Nayeon!??”Joy shouted and then suddenly,the light has been switched on.And Joy saw Nayeon has been tied to the chair and her mouth was covered with a tape.

“Nayeon!”As Joy approached Nayeon,Joy heard a footstep and quickly turned around and glared at the 2 girls who were walking toward Joy and smile at her.

Seeing them smile make Joy pissed-off.She wanted to kill that smile.

Tzuyu look at Joy and she realised Joy didn’t bring Yeri.And then her smile slowly disappear. “Where is Kim Yerim?Didn’t we told you to bring her?”Asked Tzuyu.

Joy noticed that Tzuyu and Sana were holding a pipe.And it doesn’t look good for Joy.She think that Tzuyu and Sana are going to beat her up since she didn’t bring Yeri with her.

“Bring Yerim to us.If not,we will beat you up.”Tzuyu said but Joy is stubborn.She doesn’t want to bring Yeri to them.And Yeri doesn’t really belong to them.She belong to her and Student Council.

“No way.I won’t hand Yeri to you.”Joy said as she glare at them.

Tzuyu and Sana began to make a move.Tzuyu going to hit Joy but luckily,Joy manage to grabbed the pipe.Joy was busy pushing Tzuyu’s pipe away from her that Sana was standing behind Joy and hit her hard.

“Arghhh.....”Joy groaned in pain when the pipe hit her back hard. “Joy!”Nayeon wanted to help Joy but she can’t move from the chair since she has been tied.She trying to loosen the rope but the rope was too tight.

Tzuyu grabbed Joy’s hair,making Joy groaned in pain again.She then smirked at Joy. “Sooyoung,if you want to live,please bring Yerim to us.”Tzuyu said.

Joy clicked her tongue,still glaring at Tzuyu who was holding her hair harsh. “Never.”She said.Tzuyu rolled her eyes and gestured Sana to hit her again.

Sana follow what Tzuyu has been told her and continue hitting Joy but this time hard.Joy was struggling to get up when Sana keep hitting her.

A few minutes later,Joy has been beaten badly,so many bruise all over her body.She couldn’t stand up because her leg was also got hit by the pipe.

“Joy,are you ok?”Asked Nayeon.Joy couldn’t look at Nayeon or nodded because she was beaten badly.She was only look at the ground,with the blood dripping from her body.

“Now,can you bring Yerim here?”Asked Tzuyu as she pointed the pipe at Joy. “My body....my leg....and my hand....how am I suppose to bring her here?”Joy said as she smile a bit at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu hate the fact that Joy is so stubborn.She wanted to kill Joy for always being stubborn. “Die!”Tzuyu was about to hit Joy and the pipe almost landed on Joy.Joy was ready to die,but then Joy’s eyes widened when she see someone in front of her.

It Yeri,blocking the pipe with her hand.It almost the same as the other day when Joy almost going to get hit by the man and then Yeri protected her.

“Yeri,what are you doing here?”Asked Joy shockingly.Yeri turned slightly behind and glance at Joy with her cold eyes. “Papo.Why didn’t you tell me about this.”Yeri asked and then she hit Joy’s head but not with force.

“Ouch.”Even with just smaller hit by Yeri.Joy still can feel pain. “I’m sorry,Yeri-yah.If I tell you about this,you will get hurt.I don’t want my friend to get hurt.”Joy said as she looking down,not wanting to look at Yeri in her eyes.

‘Friend?’Yeri thought,then she look at Tzuyu who almost going to hit Joy and glare at her.But Tzuyu was just smiling.She was so happy that Yeri finally appear.

“Well,you finally appear,Kim Yerim.I almost going to kill her.”Said Tzuyu as she look at Joy with a pathetic face. Yeri glared at Tzuyu and walked toward her.

“If you want me badly,then you should fight me....and you should not hurt Joy!!”It was the first time that Yeri shouted.She never see Yeri shout before because Yeri known to have a soft voice.She doesn’t really express her emotion before.Including her being this angry.

“I guess.....I did it again.....”Yeri murmured with the bang covering her eyes.Tzuyu glared at Yeri and clicked her tongue. “You know what,Kim Yerim.I changed my mind already.We going to kill you.”Tzuyu said as she give a death glare at Yeri.

Both Tzuyu and Sana started to circling Yeri so that Yeri can’t escape from them.Tzuyu was serious to kill Yeri and she started to make a move on Yeri by hitting Yeri with a pipe.

Yeri quickly dodge Tzuyu’s attack and then Sana going to hit Yeri from her behind.Yeri saw this coming,so she quickly kick Sana from behind her.Again,Tzuyu was about to hit Yeri.Thankfully,Yeri was fast enough to dodge Tzuyu’s pipe and punch Tzuyu in the face.

Sana did the same,but Yeri quickly grabbed Sana’s pipe,preventing her from hitting her with a pipe.After grabbing Sana’s pipe,Yeri wrapped around Sana’s body with her arm,trying to choke Sana.

Tzuyu saw Sana was choking by Yeri and then she pointed her pipe at Yeri. “Let Sana go.”Tzuyu commanded Yeri but Yeri shook her head.She was using Sana as a hostages.

“No....give up now....or I ended up killing your friend....”Yeri said.When Tzuyu look at Yeri’s eyes,she was so surprised that Yeri’s eyes was so full with darkness.

Tzuyu decided to give up after seeing Yeri’s eyes and dropped her pipe. “Fine,I give up now.”Tzuyu said as she look down,not looking at Yeri’s eyes.

Yeri then approached to Nayeon and started to untied her.After she finish untying Nayeon,both of them quickly walked toward wounded Joy and carry Joy,letting Joy’s right arm to wrapped around Yeri’s neck while her left arm wrapped around Nayeon’s neck.Then both of them started leaving the warehouse,leaving Sana and Tzuyu who were still staying in the warehouse,feeling dumbfounded.

Time Skip

-Student Council Room-

“And that when our Yerimie here saved me.”Joy said as she smiled to Yeri who was currently reading the book. “I’m so happy that Yeri saved you but are you ok since your body is covering with bandages?”Asked Wendy as she pointed at Joy’s bandages.

Ever since she got beaten up badly by SaTzu,Joy went to the hospital and the doctor asked Joy to stay home but Joy was so stubborn that she wanted to go to school since she found that home is so boring to her.

“I am fine.I’m strong....”Joy said as she took one of the pile of worksheet on the table.The pile of worksheet was actually for the councillors to do their job or task since the job of the Student Council is to help the students.

“It seem like we got another job for Discipline team.”Joy said as she handed the worksheet to Soojin who is the second leader of the team since their current leader is away for her overseas trip.

“Again?”Soojin said,reading through the worksheet.After she read the worksheet,she look at Shuhua and Yeri and both of them nod.

They was about to walk to the door to walk out from the room when SaTzu suddenly entered the room,causing the Councillors especially Joy shocked.

Joy hope that SaTzu didn’t hurt her again the other day because she will die anytime soon when they hit her again.

The 2 girls walk-pass Yeri and walked toward Joy which make Joy feel a bit worried.Joy was about to walk backward since she was scared of them.But then,SatZu suddenly bowed at them.It was so weird for them to bow to her since SaTzu is two of the bad students in this school.

“We are sorry for everything,Sooyoung.We came here to ask you if we could join Student Council room?”Asked Tzuyu while bowing to Joy.

“Hey,don’t do that.Keep your head up.”Joy said and the girls look up to Joy. “So,can we join you?”Asked Sana.

Joy sighed.She doesn’t like to refuse them since they already apologized to her.And since the number of Student Council is lesser,she can let SaTzu to join them.

“Fine....”Joy said,looking away from SaTzu.

“Yatta!”Sana suddenly spoke Japanese and the both of them quickly hugged Yeri while Yeri wanted to get out from here but she got stuck in between SaTzu.

Joy stood up quickly when she saw SaTzu hugged Yeri. “Hey,what the hell are you doing?You can’t hug her.”Asked Joy angrily. SaTzu then pulled Yeri to them.

“Why are you so angry?Yeri is not even your  girlfriend.”Tzuyu said as she glare at Joy,together with Sana.

Tzuyu was right,Yeri is not her girlfriend.She have no reason to get angry on Tzuyu and Sana for hugging Yeri.She don’t know why her heart hurt when she saw SaTzu keep hugging her.

To Be Continue

A/N:Hi,guys.Thanks for reading.I might not update a lot because I will be busy with school and I need to do my homeworks.So I will update this only when I am free.