Chapter 12

A few days has passed and Rosè is becoming closer to the councillors.

How is she suddenly become close to them?

Well,Rosè asked Joy that she want to join Student Council.Af first Joy refused her,but then,Rosè do a little aegyo to her.So Miyeon quickly begged Joy to let Rosè join.

Knowing that Miyeon love someone who can do aegyo,Joy gave up on her thought of Rosè joining Student Council and let her join.

The councillors were curious about Rosè,so they keep asking so many question to her and Rosè keep answering it.

“So,how is your life as an actress?”Lisa asked Rosè.

“Well,it kind of tiring,like I need to act in some drama, everytime,day and night.”Rosè said as she was sitting on the couch,swinging her legs and looking at the ceiling.

“Oh,I see....”Lisa then look at Yeri,making Yeri confused and tilted her head. “I have been thinking of asking you this,how do you two met?”Asked Lisa.

Yeri was scratching her cheek.There are so many things for Yeri to talk about her past life with Rosè.She don’t know where to start. “Let me see....how should I start?”Yeri asked herself.

Rosè chuckled,seeing Yeri scratching her cheek,so she decided to answer Lisa’s question. “Well,it a long story.I was a child actress back then.And Yeri was a cheerful kid.I was actually arrogant.I don’t have friends....so ever since Yeri appear in my life,my life have changed.”

Flashback

Rosè was a child actress.She doesn’t have any friends when she was young.Because she came from a rich family,her parents will not let her friends with anyone else who is a lower class,especially the commoners.

Rosè grew up in a rich family and she lived in England.She doesn’t have any friends to play,so she most of the time play by herself.She even asked her house maids to play with her.

When Rosè was at school,she is the smartest in school,she even top in class,not only her class but the whole level of her school.She was really smart that everyone want to be friends with her,but she turned them down because she can’t be friend with the commoners.Her classmates was all commoners,so she doesn’t have any friends.

One day,when there was a transferred student,the teacher introduced her to the class.  “Can you speak english?”The teacher asked to the girl.The girl nodded with her eye smile.  “Of course.Hi,my name is Yeri.”The girl who was smiling said with her british accent.Everyone started to laugh at Yeri’s accent.

Rosè didn’t join the laughter as she was busy writing some notes on her notebook.She didn’t noticed that Yeri was approaching to her and offer her a handshake.

Rosè didn’t handshake back and she still writing her notebook,completely ignored Yeri.Yeri raised down her hand and she was chuckle awkwardly and sat beside Rosè.

Yeri of course didn’t give up and talk to Rosè. “What is your name?I am Kang Yerim.”Yeri asked Rosè while smiling to her.

Looking at Yeri’s smile is making Rosè sick and then she shot back. “It none of your business.”Rosè said,then she continue writing her notes.

Yeri was feeling down when Rosè said that,and she started pouting her lip.

Rosè secretly take a quick glance on Yeri.She found that Yeri is so cute and making her want to hug Yeri badly.But when Yeri look at her,Rosè continue writing her notebook.

‘Seriously,what’s up with me today?It not like myself.It just....aish why is she suddenly acting cute??”Rosè thought as she keep crushing her pencil.

The school finally end and Rosè went home.When she reached to her room,she throw her bag to the side of her room and her body crashed on her bed.

“Chaeyoung!There is someone visiting us!”Rosè’s mum shouted from the living room.

Even though Rosè was tired,hard to move,Rosè groaned and stood up and walk out from the room restlessly.When she reached to the living room,there were 3 people and the 2 of them were talking to her parents,while one of them look like a child,almost the same age as her.

When that girl turned around,the girl’s eyes was met with Rosè’s.

‘No...why is she here?’Rosè thought when she saw Yeri in the living room with the 2 celebrity,Kang Seulgi and Bae Joohyun.

“Chaeyoung,come here.”Rosè’s dad asked her to come over him.Rosè quickly approach her parents and asked them what Seulgi,Irene and also Yeri is doing here.

“Chaeyoung,I know you already knew Seulgi and Irene,but let me introduce you to their child,she is Kang Yerim.”Her dad pointed at Yeri.

Rosè widened her eyes when she found out that Yeri is Seulgi and Irene child. “What?She-she...what?”Rosè said,shocking.

Rosè’s parents smile and told Rosè that Seulgi and Irene are going to be busy for their work and they couldn’t take care of Yeri,so her parents decided to let Yeri stay in her house.

Rosè was going to refuse at first but decided not to.If she try to refuse,her parents will get mad.She know that her parents is a bit hot temper.

When Seulgi and Irene left and Yeri was alone with Rosè and her parents,her parents told Yeri to treat their home as her home.So Yeri just nod and smile to them,and Rosè’s parents also smile to her.

Rosè was about to walk back to her room but her parents asked Rosè to let Yeri stay in her room.Rosè just rolled her eyes and continue walk back to her room.

At Rosè room,Rosè was busy playing her phone while Yeri was enjoying reading her story book.Yeri was chuckling reading her book,making Rosè annoyed.

‘Why does mom and dad let her stay in my room?This is my room and I can do anything to my room.’Rosè thought,glaring at Yeri.

Rosè then open her instagram app.Since she is a child actress,there are a million likes and a few thousand comments on her post.She saw so many positive comments.

“Wow,Rosè is so cute.”

“Uwu,I want to adopt her.”

“I can’t believe she is just 10 years old.She so beautiful.I bet when she grow up,she will become more beautiful.”

Rosè was smiling reading the comments.But then,there were also a negative comments.

“She is just a child,how could she be this beautiful?Did she do a plastic surgery?”

“She doesn’t look beautiful to me.”

“So ugly.”

Rosè was looking down when she saw some negative comments about her.She tried to be calm,not let the comments get into her.

“Wow,you got so many likes.Didn’t expect this from a child actress.”When Rosè heard the voice,she started to look at the direction of the voice.Surprisingly,Yeri was just a few cm apart from a face,so she was shocked and started to scream and she fell off from her bed.

“Ouch....”Rosè groaned in pain and touched her forehead that got hit on the floor. “Mianhae,I didn’t mean to scare you like that.”Yeri apologized and she offered her hand to Rosè,trying to help Rosè to get up.

Rosè slapped Yeri’s arm and she got up by her own without looking at Yeri in the eye.Rosè was hungry and she decided to go out to buy something,but then Yeri stopped her,asking her where she going.All she replied is:

“It none of your business.”She said with her cold eyes and quickly went out with her room.Yeri was somehow feeling down.She don’t know why Rosè didn’t talk to her nicely and why she look like she hate Yeri.

Yeri then noticed that a wallet was on the table.It look like Rosè left her wallet.Yeri doesn’t really want something happen to Rosè wallet if she left it unattended.So she took the wallet and started running after Rosè.

When Yeri came out from the house,there is no sign of Rosè.Rosè must already left.Yeri almost give up to go after Rosè,so she decided to go back to the house.

“AAAAHHH.....”

But before Yeri manage to go back to the house,she heard the scream.It belong to Rosè.Without thinking first,Yeri quickly go after the voice that she heard.

Yeri finally reached to where the voice came from.It was from a dark alley.Yeri run toward the alley and then she saw a man holding Rosè arms tight,not letting her to escape.

“Let me go!”

“Oh come on,let’s play together.”

“Chaeyoung unnie!”Yeri shouted.

Yeri wanted to call the police,so she took out her phone.Before she dial the number,she know that it will be too late to save Rosè. Yeri keep asking herself:
‘Should I save Rosè?Or call the police?’

Yeri saw that the man almost touch Rosè,his hand was about to lift Rosè’s skirt.Yeri quickly run toward him and punch him hard that he could fell on the ground painfully.

“Oh no,what did I do??”

To Be Continue

A/N:I will continue with the flashback on the next chapter