Chapter 1

Kang/Kim Yerim POV

“RIIIINGGGG!!!!”

I heard an annoying sound next to me.It was so annoying that I opened my eyes quickly.It was my clock.I quickly throw my pillow at the clock and the clock dropped to the floor.

I just realise I throw my pillow at the clock.I quickly got off from the bed to check on my clock but my clock was badly damage.

Damn,it been 10th times since I broke my clock.Why did I set my alarm clock anyway?

Oh yeah,I forgot that I need an alarm clock to wake me up for school.How could I forgotten about this?-_-

Anyway,I should take a shower and getting ready for my school.

Time skip

I already dress up myself,wearing a uniform.But wearing this type of uniform is making me hot.Why do we need to wear uniform?I rather wearing shirt than this damn uniform.

I went out from my room,carrying my school bag.I saw Seulgi appa sitting on the couch,reading the newspaper.Today is a off-day for my appa,so today she doesn’t have any schedule for work.

As always,I don’t want to eat for breakfast,so I tip-toeing to the exit door to get out from this place quickly,don’t want her to notice my presense.I just don’t want to see Seulgi appa’s face.I really hate her.

“Yerim-ah.”Seulgi appa called me when I was about to turn the knob.I turned around to faced Seulgi appa and glare at her coldly.”What is it,appa?”I asked her coldly.

“You don’t want to eat your breakfast?”My appa asked and I sighed.”Sorry appa.I rather eat homemade food than eating convenience food.”I said to her coldly.It is true that I doesn’t like to eat convenience food.My mum is not at home because she have work in Australia to shoot for her new drama there and she will be staying for a few months in Australia.And as for Seulgi appa,she will stay in Korea and she might busy tomorrow as she have a lot of work schedule.This is why I hate my parents.They are always think that their work is so much important than me.

I turned the knob to open the door and walk out from the house.

---

Park Sooyoung POV

Annyeong,my name is Park Sooyoung but most people call me Joy.I currently in a 2nd year of High School.I am 17 this year.I may not look like it but I am a Student Council President,one of the youngest president.

In the previous year or a year before,the Student Council president was suppose to be only 3rd year student.But for some reason,I became the president when I’m just 2nd year.So almost the whole school know about me.

Right now,I am driving to school and yes,I have a car.My parents bought me this car for my birthday.My car may not look like it.But this car is expensive.If something happen to my car,I will die since this car is my heart.

Imagine if you don’t have a heart ,you of course will die,right?Yes,this is why I need to take care of my car.

I stopped my car by pulling the brake and park my car right in front of the bakery store that I usually go.Everyday before I going to school,I always go  to Bakery Store to buy my favourite bread.The bread in this store is tasty.I could spend all my money just to buy thee bread.

I got off from the car and I left my car key in the car because I’m so lazy to take the key with me.And....there no way someone will steal my car.

I entered the store with my watery mouth.I can’t wait to eat the bread that I yearning for.

After I entered the store,I saw one bread that was shining in my eyes.Chocolate bread.