Chapter 6

Park Sooyoung POV

Today is another boring school day.I was walking to school alone since my car is gone and Wendy is busy with her school stuff.I mean her studies.She is a 3rd year,so this year is a final year for her.

Even though I don’t want her to leave me,I hope she get to graduate safely.Her dream is to enter one of the best college in Seoul.I hope she can fulfil her dream.

I finally reaching the school,and then I saw Yeri standing in front of the gate.I wonder who is she waiting for.Is she waiting for me?Wait,what am I thinking?There no way she will wait for me.

I was about to walk toward Yeri when I saw SaTzu approached her.They look so happy when they talked to Yeri.And then Yeri and SaTzu started walking together.

I don’t know why but my heart ache when I see Yeri is together with SaTzu.Why did my heart ache all of a sudden?

-Class 2B-

I saw Yeri in class but SaTzu is with them! Damn,how am I going to get close to her?Should I just wait for them to get away from here?

“Hey Joy,Yeri is calling you.”Tzuyu said as she approached me after talking with Yeri together with Sana.

“Well,I don’t know what is your relation with her but she always talk with us about you.”

What?Yeri is talking about me.Why?My heart suddenly can’t stop beating.I don’t know what to feel but I think I feel happy.Sana then slapped my shoulder hard.

“I know you like Yeri but you should confess to her before someone take her away.”Sana smirked and both of them left the classroom,leaving me blush.

How did they know that I like Yeri?Did Yeri know that I love her.Argh,what should I do now?I want to tell her about my feeling.Aish,jinjja.What if she reject me?No,there no way she will reject me.I-

“Joy unnie,why are you standing there?”I almost jump out when I saw Yeri stood in front of me suddenly.Since when she get here?

“Yeri-“

“Let’s go back to our seats before Ms Amber come here.”Yeri said,then she suddenly held my hand and walked to our seats,making me blush.
---

3rd Person POV

-Student Council-

Shuhua was looking at Soojin who was keep calling her boyfriend,Hui on her phone.She doesn’t look like she was looking at her but she was glaring at Soojin.

Shuhua was a bit jealous when she see Soojin called her boyfriend.She wanted to tell Soojin that she really love her and she want Soojin to pay attention to her only,not Hui.

Yeri finally entered the room with her book that she was reading.When she noticed Shuhua is a bit different,she stopped reading and approached to jealous Shuhua.

“Shuhua,what are you doing here?”Asked Yeri in cold tone.Shuhua didn’t replied as she keep glaring at Soojin.She have no time to talk to Yeri when she was so jealous seeing her beloved calling her boyfriend.

Yeri look at where Shuhua was looking at and she saw Soojin was calling happily while smiling. “Shuhua,don’t tell me you-“

Shuhua know what Yeri is going to say and quickly covered her mouth,preventing not to say anything about Soojin. “Mmmm.....”Yeri want to speak but Shuhua still covered her mouth.

“Yeri unnie,let’s talk outside.”Shuhua said and Yeri was confused.She don’t know why Shuhua want to talk to her alone.

-Outside Student Council Room-