Chapter 4

Park Sooyoung POV

It been a few days since Yeri joined Student Council.And everyone are getting alone well with her,and even Nayeon .

“Yeri,do you want to go out with me for shopping?”I could see Nayeon asking Yeri to go out with her.As always,Yeri stay with that expression.And she slightly nodded.She kind of cute when she just nodded.

“Gwiyeowo~”Miyeon quickly hugged Yeri from behind.Haha....Miyeon can’t stand cuteness.Whenever she see something cute,she quickly running toward it.She even do that to Shuhua.

Talking about Shuhua,I could see Shuhua was standing in the corner of the room watching Miyeon hugging Yeri.Is she jealous of Yeri?I mean she always reject Miyeon whenever Miyeon hug her.

“Shuhua.”When I call Shuhua,I could see Shuhua startled.”What is it,unnie?”She asked. “Are you ok?You look sad.”I asked her as I was walking toward her.

Shuhua shook her head. “I fine....unnie....I’m ok.”She said as she smiled.I could see that smile is fake.She quickly approached to Soojin and hook her arm.

“Let’s go and grab some food,Soojin unnie.”She said happily,dragging clueless Soojin to leave the room.I don’t know what wrong with Shuhua but I could see she is jealous....or it is just me?

3rd Person POV

Nayeon saw Joy was looking at the door and decided to approached to her. “Joy,do you want to come with us?”Asked Nayeon. “What??”Joy exclaimed.She doesn’t really like to go out.But since Nayeon asked Yeri to go out,she decided to go.She want to take care of Yeri and hope nothing happen to her.So Joy shook her head. “Sure.”

“What about you,Lisa,Jennie?”Asked Nayeon as she turned her head to Lisa and Jennie who was sitting together.Jennie just smile to Nayeon.”We pass.We need to settle something first.”Jennie said.

“Oh I see....so you are going to do it?”Asked Joy as a smirked formed on her face.She was clearly teasing JenLisa.

Lisa started coughing when Joy suddenly said that. “Joy,you bastard.What do you mean by that?”Lisa was so angry that she almost wanted to punch Joy when Jennie quickly held Lisa’s hand softly.

“Lisa,calm down.”Jennie said.

“Sorry about that,Lisa.”Joy apologized,then she went out from the room together with Nayeon and Yeri.

---

Joy,Nayeon and Yeri were walking toward the mall together.But as they were walking,it was silent.Nayeon and Yeri didn’t say anything.Yeri was just reading book while walking while Nayeon playing her phone.It was awkward.

Joy can’t stand in a quiet environment,so she decided to broke up the silent. "Well,Nayeon,where are we going first when we in the mall?”Asked Joy,trying to break silent.

“Uhm....what about we going to the clothing store?I really want to buy new clothes for myself.Ah,what about this?Why don’t we buy a cute outfit for Yeri?If we buy it,I’m sure Miyeon can’t resist Yeri cuteness.”Said Nayeon as she clapped her hand.

“I guess Miyeon would like to see our Yerimie in cute outfit?”Joy said as she smile at Yeri.

“Yerimie?”Yeri said in confused as she heard ‘Yerimie’ which Joy suddenly called her that instead of 'Yeri'.

---

“Ahh....gwiyeowo~”Nayeon hugged Yeri as she can’t stand Yeri’s cuteness.

Yeri wore a cute pink shiny dress with a ribbon tied around her hair.Yeri was so cute that Nayeon want to hug her.On the other hand,Yeri can’t stand wearing the pink dress.It doesn’t suit her.