Chapter 11

A few days after Yeri discharged from the hospital Yeri finally can go to school again.But Yeri suddenly became different since that night.Yeri always ignored Joy.

Joy saw Yeri was about to enter the class,so she quickly approached her and she said hi to Yeri.Yeri look up to Joy and just walk in to the class without saying anything to Joy like greeting her.

Joy pouted when Yeri just ignored her.

The lesson is normal.Joy can’t pay attention to classes when she was worrying of Yeri.If she never kiss Yeri that day,Yeri will not ignored her.She felt like she should blame herself for doing that to Yeri.She might have feeling on Yeri but Yeri doesn’t have feeling on her.

Yeri noticed that she have been watching by Joy but she couldn’t care less if Joy was staring at her.She don’t know why she keep avoiding Joy after that kiss.

Flashback

Yeri could felt a soft lip on her lip.She was shocked as she never expect Joy to kiss her like that.She quickly push Joy. Joy give her apologetic face. “I’m sorry....I didn’t mean to kiss you.”Joy apologized.

Yeri smiled at Joy as nothing happen to her. “I-it o-okay...”Yeri said stuttering.She didn’t know what to say to Joy after that sudden kiss.

“Well....I’m going home now....see you...”Joy said as she quickly pack her things and go home,leaving Yeri alone in the room.

“Yeah...see you.....I guess...”

End Of Flashback

Yeri then cover her face after her mind keep flashing that kiss.She want to get rid of it but she can’t.She promised herself not to fall in love with a girl,same gender as her.She doesn’t want to end up like their parents whose both of their parents is a female.

Their homeroom teacher,Amber finally entered the classroom .Something different about her is that she is bringing a beautiful girl with her.Joy look at that girl closely and she can’t believe her eyes.

Why a famous actress is doing here?

“Good morning,class!Look like we have another transferred student!”Amber said cheerfully. “Hello,I am Park Chaeyoung.You can call me Rosè if you want.Nice to meet you.”The class started to make some noise when the girl,Park Chaeyoung or Rosè introduce herself.

Joy,however,didn’t expect that the actress is transferring to her class.What is she doing here anyway?That was her thought,looking at the actress.

As Yeri finish reading her book,her eyes widened in surprise.It been a long time since she met Rosè,her childhood friend.

Rosè started to point at Yeri and covered her mouth when she see someone she recognized. “Yerimie!”Rosè said.She quickly hugged Yeri.Yeri hugged her back.Joy glanced at them and suddenly her glance turned into a glare.She can’t helped but to be jealous when Rosè hugged Yeri and also called Yeri by that name.

“Whoaa....you guys know each other?”Amber asked.Rosè quickly nodded. “Of course.She is Ka-”Yeri quickly covered Rosè’s mouth before Rosè could say anything.She doesn’t want her whole class know that she is the popular dancer’s and a model’s child.

“We are just a childhood friend.”Yeri said in a calm manner.

“Childhood friend?”

“So Yerim and Park Chaeyoung are childhood friend?”

“Isn’t she was a child actress?”

The class continue murmured,making Yeri sighed.It not that surprising being friend with a popular actress.And that Yeri is a child of Seulgi and Irene and she doesn’t want anyone to know,except the fact that her councillors friends know about this.

“Okay,Ms Park,where would you like to sit?”Amber asked.

Rosè has an eyes on the empty seat beside Yeri.She pointed the seat beside Yeri,so Amber let het sit beside Yeri since that seat is only a vacant seat for her to sit.

When Rosè sat beside Yeri,Joy was glaring at Rosè,opppsite her seat.She was wondering what is her relationship with Yeri.If she try to be close to Yeri,Joy will beat her to a pulp.She was tightening her pencil that she was holding until her pencil broke,she then realise it.

Finally lunch time,Joy wanted to talk to Yeri,but then Rosè pushed her so that she could talk to Yeri.

“Hello,Yerimie~do you want to eat together?”That actually Joy’s line.Joy can’t helped but to rolled her eyes.Even though,Rosè is a popular actress,she understand that Yeri is Seulgi and Irene child and it obvious for her to be friend with a popular actress.

Joy wish that Yeri turned her down,but then,Yeri nodded with a smile which she hate seeing that smile to other people.

Why can’t she smile like that when we first met?Ugh,that’s right,Park Chaeyoung and Yeri are childhood friends.That was Joy thought,glaring at them.

Yeri noticed Joy was standing like a statue behind Rosè.Forget about the last night incident,Yeri asked Joy to eat lunch together with them.She want to make up with Joy for always avoiding her.

A sparkle shine on Joy’s eyes.Yeri finally talk to Joy which a smile plastered on Joy’s mouth. “Are you serious?Can I?”Joy asked excitingly. Yeri nodded with a smile.

Yeri’s smile make Joy’s heart melt.

Rosè suddenly extend her hand to handshake with Joy,making Joy confused. Joy tilted her head. “Yes?”

From being ignorant,Rosè suddenly smile to Joy.She thought that Rosè is arrogant when she pushed her. Rosè apologized to Joy for  ignoring her just now. She then asked,”I’m assume that you are Yerimie’s girlfriend?”Rosè asked.

Hearing that question,Joy and Yeri started to blush at the same time.Yeri hit Rosè hard after she asked that question. “Rosie!”Yeri exclaimed as she glared at her childhood friend.

Rosè started to laugh when Yeri was mad at her.She know that Yeri was faking mad at her since Yeri she know will not mad at her.

Joy was watching how Yeri is comfortable talking with Rosè and how she was smiling at Rosè.Yeri and Rosè are childhood friends,why should I be jealous?That was Joy thought,glaring at them.

Yeri won’t forget about Joy,so she decided to start to move to another place for their lunch.A perfect place for Joy and her childhood friend to bond together.

-At the school roof-

“So,your name is Park Sooyoung,huh?What a coincidence,our surname is the same.Are we long lost sister?Or we are married without knowing.”Rosè said jokingly as she ate her sandwich.

Knowing that it was just a joke,but for some reason,Yeri squeeze her fried chicken when Rosè said that.She don’t know why but her heart broke.

“Well,you can just call me Joy,Ms Par-“

Rosè cutted Joy as she told her:

“You can just call me Chaeng.That how my friends called me or Rosie since Yeri is my only friend who called me that.”Rosè said as she chuckled,eating her sandwich.

“Oh I see....well...I will call you Chaeng....if it ok with you....”Joy said.

Rosè nodded with a smile.She then glanced at Yeri who was troubling eating.It not that she have trouble eating,she was thinking about something.

Rosè suddenly stuffed her sandwich through Yeri’s mouth and then she took Yeri’s fried chicken and ate it simply which make Joy and Yeri shocked.

“Wow,this fried chicken is so tasty!”Rosè said as she licked her lip. “Noo....!Why did you eat my fried chicken??”Yeri yelled at Rosè who suddenly took her food without her permission.Rosè then giving a chuckle,looking at Yeri’s surprising face.

“This is not only the first time,it already been a dozen time!I remember how I mad at you for snatching my banana roti back when we were in Thailand!”She added.She was crossing her arm angrily,looking at her friend who was chuckling.

“Mianhae,Yerimie....haha.....”Rosè said as she hardly breathe because she was laughing too hard at Yeri

‘Dozen time?And why did they were in Thailand?Oh yeah,I forgot that Chaeng is an actress and Yeri is just a daughter of a popular model and dancer.’Joy thought.

After the conversation that make Joy jealous,Rosè asked Joy about her life.Rosè was surprised when hearing that Joy is a president of Student Council.And Joy told Rosè that she admired Irene and she want to be a model one day.

Rosè was listening patiently to Joy.She didn’t know that Joy is working so hard to be a model.And she even told Joy that she should not give up and continue pursuing her career.

Joy was smiling hearing what Rosè told her.She forgot that she was jealous of her and Yeri being together.

Yeri also smiled too.She was happy seeing Joy was talking comfortably with Rosè.

When the lesson almost start less than 5 minutes,they started packing up and go back to class.

Time skip

The class finally end for the day and Joy doesn’t have any duties as Student Council president,so she can go home.She asked Yeri to go home together but Rosè also asked Yeri to go home,so in the end they walk home together.

“So where are you staying?”Asked Joy,curiously.Rosè suddenly put her hand on Yeri’s shoulder,touching her,making Joy’s heart break again.

“Well,I commuted here from England and my parents are still staying there,so I will be staying at Yeri’s place.”Rosè said, smiling to Yeri.

“H-he-her p-pl-place.”Joy was stuttering.She didn’t expect that Rosè will be staying at Yeri’s place and now her heart will not recover from the break.

Joy tried to calm herself that Yeri is fine,and there is Seulgi at home,so they will not do anything funny.But Seulgi might be busy watching these two since she have many schedule as a dancer.

“I-I see....”Joy said,then she breathe in and out to calm herself.

A phone suddenly vibrate from Rosè’s phone.She take a quick glance at her phone and she was smiling.Joy didn’t know why is she smiling.

“Yerimie,sorry I cannot walk home with you.I need to meet with her.”Rosè said,giggling.

Yeri knew who Rosè going to meet,so she just smirked. “Oh?Are you meeting her again.If yes,then have fun with her.”

“Oh you!”Rosè said chuckling.

Both of them was walking toward each other which make Joy confused a bit.Then she saw something shocking.Rosè kissed Yeri on her cheek and Yeri did the same.

Another point for Rosè,that was her thought.Her heart was breaking again thanks to Rosè

She was about to collapse when Yeri called her and realise that Rosè is gone.Joy asked Yeri what was that.Why are they kissed on the cheek.

So Yeri simply answered:

“This is how me and Rosie greet and bid goodbye to each other.”

Wait what.So Yeri and Chaeng has been doing this for so long.I knew Yeri lesser than Chaeng but why my heart feel hurt?
Joy was asking herself while she was clenching her chest.

To Be Continue

A/N:Sorry that I almost publish chapter 9-11 at the same time,I actually put chap 9-11 in my drafts and I feel like I want to publish all of it.I haven't finish update chap 12,but I might update it late since I have work.I only can update during lunch time or before my work start