Chapter 13

Yeri was shaking her hand rapidly.Her fist got bruise after punching that man.She didn’t know that her 1 punch alone could damage him.His lip was bleeding.

The man just got up and glared at Yeri.He was clearly mad at Yeri for punching him hard.

“Damn,you piece of shit!”The man took out his knife, intending to stab Yeri.Rosè wanted to help Yeri,but she don’t know how to help her.After all she don’t know how to fight and plus,the man is holding the knife.All she can do is to pray to God to save Yeri before the man stab her.

The man was running toward Yeri and going to stab Yeri with his knife,but thankfully,which Rosè was relieved,a group of police men appear and told the man to drop his knife.

The man did what he told,the police quickly held the man’s hand and put a handcuff on it.

While the man walked toward the car by the police,Rosè was approaching Yeri.She was crossing her arm and glared at wounded Yeri. “What are you doing here?”Asked Rosè in her cold tone. “I-I....want to give you this...”Yeri said.She was going to handed Rosè’s wallet but her hand was shaking rapidly.Even a tear started forming on Yeri’s eyes.

Rosè was panicking when Yeri about to cry.She don’t know what to do if Yeri cry.She might be scolded by her parents. “Damn,what should I do...?I didn’t mean to make her cry.”Rosè murmured,trying to figure out how to stop Yeri from crying.

Rosè then have no choice but to do it.She suddenly pulled Yeri and hugged her.Yeri who was sobbing harder suddenly stop crying as she felt Rosè’s embraced.She felt warm when Rosè’s body came contact with her.Yeri wanted to stay like this for a while but she know she can’t do that.So she broke the hug from Rosè.

“I...I’m so sorry...I.”

Rosè put her finger on Yeri’s lip,telling her not to cry anymore. She then pull Yeri’s chin to look up to her. “Look at me,Yerim.Please stop crying.”Rosè begged Yeri not to cry,but the tears keep streaming through her cheek.

Rosè sighed.She then have an idea how to stop Yeri from crying.

“Yerim,please stop crying....if not,I will not buy you a ice cream.”Rosè said as she smiled faintly to Yeri.Yeri suddenly stop crying when Rosè said that.She then shook her head and wipe her tears stained on her cheek.

“Really?Ice cream??”Asked Yeri.Rosè nodded and smile at Yeri who was jumping in an excitement.

The 2 of them started walking to the ice cream shop.While they at it,Rosè apologized Yeri for everything,for always ignoring her.Yeri of course forgive her and she said:

“What past is a past.”

Rosè was smiling at Yeri when she said that.Yeri was so cute that she can’t help but to pinch her cheek.Yeri was groaning in pain when Rosè keep pinching her cheek.

“Please stop it.I know I’m cute but please stop pinching my cheek.”Yeri said,again she pouted her lip.But Rosè doesn’t care and she keep pinching Yeri’s cheek.

Ever since that day Rosè and Yeri became closer.They started treating each other as sibling.Sometime,when Rosè had trouble studying for her exam,Yeri always help her.

Rosè and Yeri even called each other by their nickname like Rosie and Yerimie.

And then,one day,Yeri had to go to South Korea because of her parents works.So at the airport,Rosè was crying.She don’t want Yeri to go away.Yeri felt the same too.She also don’t want to leave Rosè.Both of them were crying hard,even their voices was echoing through the airport.

“Yerimie,please don’t leave!”Rosè was crying and hugging Yeri tight.Same with Yeri. “Sorry,Rosie!I also don’t want to leave you.”

Yeri’s parents and Rosè’s parents did not know how to convince them.Both of their parents just smile to each other.Seulgi then patted Yeri’s head telling Yeri that they will come back to England.Yeri look at Seulgi and nodded.

In the end,Yeri and her parents started to walk off to board the plane.While walking off,Yeri was waving to Rosè.Rosè also waving at Yeri while her tears was streaming through her cheek.

“Yerimie,see you!”

“Yeah!See you,Rosie!”

Yeri,Irene and Seulgi started to board the plane.Yeri sat the sit beside the window.She wanted to see the view from outside.

‘I think I going to miss England and also Rosie.’Yeri thought before she drifted to sleep.

End Of Flashback

“That is the end of our stories.”Rosè said as she look at Yeri. Yeri then scratched her cheek,feeling so embarrassed after hearing their past stories. “Well yeah...me and Rosie were really a good friend.”

“Haha yeah...”Rosè suddenly snatched a book from Yeri’s hand and ran away. “Ah Rosie,give me back my book!”Yeri yelled at Rosè.

Before Rosè running out from the room,Rosè stick out her tongue and told Yeri to get her book back from her.Yeri was mad at Rosè for stealing her book like that,she decided to go after Rosè.

Before Yeri go after Rosè to get her book back from her,she forgot to tell Joy something.Yeri turned around to Joy and smiled at her,making her confused.

“Joy,my mum will be back soon from her shooting in Australia.I already told her to buy a new car from you.”Yeri said,then she quickly went out from the room to chase Rosè.

“Yah Rosie!Give back my book!”

Joy didn’t know how to react when Yeri said that she want to buy a new car for her.A smile suddenly formed on her face. “Yeri,you do not need to buy a new car for me.”She murmured while smiling.

To be Continue

A/N:Due to my work attachment set by my school,I decided to be on hiatus(this is why I put hiatus on this story title),plus I need to update my (G)I-dle fanfic 'Cancer' and I have mood to write that fanfic.So I might continue update this fanfic if I finish my (G)I-dle ff or if I have mood to write this fanfic

Btw,what is your opinion on Red Velvet's Zimzalabim?
I was playing Zimzalabim the whole day ever since it release and I never got tired listening to it.Even my sister told me to stop playing it because the song keep playing in her head.But I still playing it since the song is so addicting😆