Chapter 16

Yeri POV

Aish....where am I?My head feel hurt....

I opened my eyes to see that I was in a room with the fan spinning on the ceiling.I slowly got up and my back suddenly felt aching.

What the hell happened to me?And where am I?This place doesn’t look like my room.It look like a hospital room.

“Yeri?You wake up already?”

I heard a familiar voice.

I look down to see a beautiful girl who was just sleeping on the bed.She remind me of someone.....but who?

“Yeri,I’m sorry I can’t tell you earlier.I actually...love you.”
(A/N:The bold and italic is the flashback when Sorim kissed Yeri.)

Sorim....now I remember...it her...it really her.

I held Joy’s chin and my lip then touched hers.The taste of her lip is similar to her.No doubt,she is Sorim.My long time crush.

I broke the kiss from her and look at her in the eye.I could feel that my tear was streaming through my cheek.

“Sorim,it you.Why didn’t you tell me?”

Joy POV

I was furrowing my eyebrow when she called me Sorim.Who is Sorim anyway?Why did she called me that?

“What are you talking about,Yeri?Who is Sorim?”I asked her.She then hold my hand gently. “Your scent,and your lip,it similar to Sorim.”

Sorim?Me?

“I’m sorry,Yeri.You might talk to the wrong person.But who is Sorim anyway?”As I asked her that,her tears is getting worse.I took the tissue from the table and wipe Yeri’s tears which got stained on her cheek.

“She...she was my best friend that I had a crushed on.”

Her crush?I don’t know why but my heart hurt when she said that.I didn’t know that Yeri had a crush.And she didn’t tell me about her crush too.

“So what happened to her?”I asked her.I’m so curious about her crush.Who is Sorim and why Yeri love her?

“Sorim....she dead while protecting me.”Her tears was landing on the hospital bed she sat on.I quickly pulled her for a hug and rubbed her back.

“I’m so sorry to hear that.But why did you call me Sorim?”I asked her as I gently broke the hug from her.

“I don’t know.You somehow remind me of her.No,your face is identical as her.And when you accidentally kissed me last time,I always thought that I kissed you before,even before when  we met before.”

“Yeri...when we first kiss,I think I kissed you before but I don’t really remember.”I then touched my forehead,looking at her.

“I never talk to you about this,but I lose my memories 5 years ago.I don’t remember anything ever since 5 years ago.I don’t remember my parents or anyone.When I asked them what happened to me,they just told me to forget everything.I felt like I missed something,no...it more like I missed someone that I loved before,but I don’t know-”

“Joy...”Yeri’s lip suddenly kissed me on my lip.I was shocked at first,but I kissed her back.

The 2 of us broke the kiss and I was staring through her orb.She then hold my hand softly.

“You are Sorim.Even when you lose your memories,no matter how many time I tried to kissed you,you are Sorim.”She said.

I guess she is right.I don’t really remember anything 5 years ago.But when I was kissing her,I felt something was familiar.Now I know why my feeling suddenly grew on her.

“Sorim,I have been wanting to tell you this,from my bottom of my heart,I actually have a feeling for you.I love yo-”

My lip quickly connected to her before she could say anything.I don’t know why but I have been urging to kiss her like this.

We were kissing passionately that I quickly pushed her to her bed.I was hovering on top of her.She flipped my body and this time,she was on top of me.She were kissing me roughly.She bit my bottom lip,asking me for the entrance of her tounge.I let her tongue go through my mouth.

She then broke the kiss from me for a while and started kissing through my neck.She bit my neck,leaving me a hickey which making me moan a bit.

She move her face to my ear. I could felt her breath hitting my ear. “You are mine now,Yoon Sorim.”She said and continue kissing my lip.

I think this is going to be a long and rough night.

Time skip(Sorry for disappoint you.I don’t write smut.)

3rd person POV

The next day,today is actually another weeks for their school.Since Yeri is going to stay in the hospital for a couple of days,Joy need to go to school without Yeri.

Joy got up from Yeri’s bed,bare naked.Of course Yeri also naked.They had a making up love session the whole night.

Joy started wearing a clothes for school later.Yeri awake as she saw Joy got up to get ready for school.

“Sorim,can’t you stay here a little longer?”Asked Yeri as she pout.Joy smiled and gave a quick peck on Yeri’s lip.

“Please call me Joy or Park Sooyoung.”Joy said while stroking Yeri’s hair softly.

“But Sori-”Joy gave another peck to Yeri again. She then move her face toward Yeri’s ear and whispered to her. “If you call me that again,I will kiss you again.”She said.

Yeri just nod and pouted like a baby.

Joy smiled at Yeri and started leaving the room to go to school.

---

As Joy finally arrived to her school,she decided to go to the Student council room for a while since she need to settle some paper works after being absent for a few days because of Yeri.

When Joy has reached to the room,she noticed there is no papers or any documents on her desk.Usually when Joy is away just for one day,she have so many papers on the table.

Joy saw a note on her table.The note is stated Miyeon and Minnie’s name.As she read the letter,she smile.

Note:Joy,Wendy told us that we need to settle the papers and the document.Not only we settle it,we also clean the room,not only us,Nayeon,Lisa ,Jennie and also Rosé.

She then read the last part of the note.

Note:Oh yeah,we forgot to tell you something.There is another transferred student in your class.Her name is Kim Jisoo.She like to be called as Jisoo.She joined the Student Council and she also Rosé’s girlfriend.

“Rosé’s girlfriend?Now I know why Yeri hanging out with Rosé the other day.I didn’t know Rosé has a girlfriend.”Joy murmured as she put away her letter.

An unfamiliar girl who Joy didn’t know who is it were entering the room,making Joy furrowed her eyebrow.

“Are you Park Sooyoung?”Asked the girl and then Joy confusingly nodded.She have no idea who is that girl.

The girl then suddenly hugged Joy and Joy was shocked.She was wondering why a stranger like that girl hugged her.

To hide her hickey on her neck,Joy quickly broke the hug from the girl. “I’m glad to meet you here,Ms Park.”The girl said.

“You can just call me Joy....by the way,who are you?”Joy asked to the girl. “Sorry for not introduce you earlier,I am Kim Jisoo.I am here to thank you for taking care of my girlfriend.”Jisoo thanked her,making Joy confused more.She then remember the letter she read which make her mouth formed an ‘O’.

‘So she is Rosè’s girlfriend,huh?’Joy thought as her face formed a smile.

Rosè entered the room to see Joy was busy talking with her girlfriend.A smirk suddenly formed on her face. She decided to scare Joy a bit while Joy was busy talking to her girlfriend.

Rosè sneakily walk toward Joy and tapped her shoulder,making Joy jump out in surprise.Rosè then started to laugh at Joy’s silliness.

Joy was glaring at Rosè who was laughing at her and then she pouted.

“So,how is Yeri and you?Have you guys confessed already?”Rosè suddenly asked Joy as Joy was furrowing her eyebrow.She did not recall that she told Rosè that she had a feeling on Yeri.

“How-”

Joy got cut off as Rosè moved her face toward Joy’s ear. “The way you look at Yerimie.It obvious you fell for her,Sorim.”Rosè whispered to Joy softly.Rosè moved away from Joy and gave an innocent smile to Joy.

Joy was confused for a second,and then her confused face turned into a smile. “Don’t call me that.Just call me Sooyoung or Joy.”Joy said.

“Yeah yeah...Joy...”Rosè said as she lightly chuckled.She then held Jisoo’s hand and dragged her away from the room.Before Rosè leave,she gave Joy her cheeky wink,making Joy chuckled a bit.

“I didn’t know what’s wrong with her.Anyway,both of them look cute together.”Joy said as she smile.She then imagined she and Yeri were walking together to the school with their hands intertwining.Imagine about that make Joy missed Yeri so much.

“Aish,I missed Yeri now.”She muttered under her breathe.

To be continue