Chapter 2

Kang/Kim Yerim POV

When the teacher gesture me to the seat,next to that girl.I began walking and sit next to her.As I sit,the girl began to spoke to me. “Hi,I am Park Sooyoung.Most people called me Joy.”I glance at her for a while,and continue doing my thing,I mean reading book.I’m not interested in talking anyone but I interested in reading books.

I notice the girl named Joy keep staring at me.I found her staring is annoying.I can’t really take it when someone stare at me.

“Staring is rude.”I said to her while my eyes keep gluing to my book.

“Shut up,I did not stare at you.”She said and I was shocked.Didn’t she stare at me just now?

I stopped reading my book and glance at her for a while.She also glance at me.I don’t have time to look at her,so I continue reading my book.I don’t dare staring at people that I just met for a long time.Or else I will be in trouble.

Park Sooyoung POV

The class finally ended and now I can go to Student Council room.Whenever the school ended,I always go to the Student Council room because I am the president.And as the president,it my duty to help the student in Seoul High School.

As I was about to get up from my seat,I saw 2 familiar faces.It them,2 members of Bangtan gangs.Jimin and Jungkook.Why them again?Argh,I really hate dealing with them.

If you don’t know why I don’t really like them and ‘Bangtan gangs’,they have a bad term with us.I mean Student Council.We always fight and they keep causing trouble in school.

I thought they going to walk toward me but they were walking toward Yerim instead. As they reach to where Yerim is,they were trying to blocked Yerim so that Yerim can’t escape from them.

Tsk,damn.I wanted to help her but I felt helpless without Wendy.I wonder what Wendy going to do when she is in this situation?

“Hello there.I never see you before,cutie.Are you new?”Jungkook asked.Is he going to flirt Yerim?What the heck are they going to do to Yerim?

“.....”Yerim didn’t replied.She was still reading her book.No one try to ignore them because they are know as ‘Bangtan gangs’,they are the most fearsome in this school.Whoever mess with them will get beaten by them easily.But Yerim doesn’t care at all.

Oh yeah,I forgot that she is new.She still don’t know much about this school and ‘Bangtan gangs’.

“Trying to ignore us,eh?”Jimin started to make a move on Yerim by snatching her book so that she could stop reading and pay attention on him.As he snatched the book,Yerim glared at him.

Even when she wear glasses,I could see her eyes look so scary when she glare at him.

“Give me back my book.”Yerim said to him in cold tone.”No way.If you want your book back,you have to go out with us.”Jimin said as he started chuckling.Yerim look so annoyed with Jimin’s laugh and when I look at her eyes,her eyes can pierce me.

Yerim suddenly held Jimin’s finger,making me confused.Why did she suddenly held his finger?She glare at Jimin in the eyes and she suddenly bent Jimin’s finger hard,making Jimin groaned.

“Aargghhh......”Jimin quickly let go of Yerim book and Yerim manage to catch it without the book landing on the floor. She then continue reading with her book as if nothing happen here.

“Damn you.”I saw Jungkook was about to punch her and Yerim is still continue reading her book.I wanted to help her but she kicked Jungkook in his stomach and he fainted straightaway.I was surprised by Yerim.How did she do that to Jungkook and also Jimin?

Yerim then started to walk to leave the class while reading and I watched her leave till her figure disappear.I was thinking what with that girl.She look so mysterious.

-Student Council Room-

As I went in the room,I quickly search the student data for Yerim.I want to know who is she anyway.But I keep searching in the shelves but there no Yerim’s data.There’s none.Where is it anyway?I really want to know Yerim.

I keep searching but there no Yerim’s data.It really hard to find hers.I wanted to give up but I can’t.I need to get to know her.

“Unnie?What are you looking for?”I heard a deep voice calling and asking me.I turned around and saw Yuqi standing behind me.

Let me introduce her,her full name is Song Yuqi.She came from China.She is the Student Council’s Secretary.She is in charge with Student’s information data.

Since she is the secretary,I can ask her for Yerim’s information data. “Yuqi,can I ask you a favour?”I asked her as I grinned my teeth.

“What’s is it,unnie?”Yuqi asked as she tilted her head,looking confuse.She so cute when she got confused.After all she is the cutest among Student Council members.

“Well....could you help me to search some student data named Kim Yerim?”I asked her and she nod.”Ok unnie.I try to search for it.”She said and I was about to hug her but sadly, she dodged my hug.But it ok though,I’m glad she  never refuse me.I really want to know Kim Yerim.

---

Kang/Kim Yerim POV

What the f*ck am I doing right now?I was carrying a bucket of muddy water.It not what you think why I suddenly carry this muddy water.

One of my teacher asked me to dispose this.I don’t want to turn her down,so I help her.But what I hate carrying this is because it heavy,not only heavy,most students around me are staring at me.I don’t want to be an attention seeker though.

Argh,I really hate this.I need to walk all the way toward the garden and it take 10 minutes to get there.

Ah,I have an idea.Maybe I should throw this through the window.I mean there nobody outside there,right?

I walked toward the window that nearer to me.I opened the window and started to throw the mud at outside through the window.I threw it everything till there no a single mud in this bucket until I heard some voices

“Argh!”

“Oh My God,Lisa!!”

I heard 2 voices outside the window.And I think I screw it up.I thought no one is outside.This is really bad.I don’t want to get in trouble,so I started running.

---

3rd person POV

There were 2 girls been confronting by a group of boys.The 2 of them are Jimin and Jungkook,the 2 who got beaten by Yeri.And one of them held one of the girls as the hostages.

“Let Shuhua go!”The long hair girl with a mole under her eyes shouted at them who was grabbing the said girl’s hand hastily.Shuhua felt slightly painful when one of them,V tightened the grip on Shuhua hand.

“Arghhh......Soojin unnie....”Shuhua groaned.Soojin panicked when Shuhua groaned and gritted her teeth.”Let Shuhua go or else I will beat you.”Soojin said as she raised her fist toward them.

“Whoa....so scary~If you try to beat us,you know what we gonna to do to your little friend.”Said RM as he licked her lip.

As Soojin saw RM licked his lip,she felt grossed.She wanted to save Shuhua from Bangtan gangs but if she try to fight them,something bad happened to Shuhua.She don’t want that to happen to Shuhua.Even though she hate Shuhua so much,for always clingy to her,she still want to save Shuhua.

Soojin was about to lose hope for saving Shuhua when suddenly,there is a leg raising behind V and hit him.As the leg landed on the ground after hitting V’s head,it revealed a long hair glasses girl and.....

It was Yeri

To Be Continue

A/N:Don't forget to vote and comment ^_^