Chapter 3

Kang/Kim Yerim POV

While I was running,trying to escape the trouble I caused just now,I saw 2 girls surrounded by a group of men and one of them held one of the girl’s wrist.I don’t think that girl is Korean.I think she is a foreigner with that fair skin.

“Let Shuhua go!”One of the girl shouted.

I saw the guy who held that foreigner girl and tightened his grip on her hand and I could see she felt painful.

“Arrghh....Soojin....unnie....”The girl groaned.

“Let Shuhua go or else I will beat you.”

“Whoa....so scary~If you try to beat us,you know what we gonna to do to your little friend.”One of the guy said and he seem he was threatening the girl not to fight them.

The girl seem struggling to fight them.I can’t bare watching them,so I walked toward them.As I reach to them,I raised my leg and hit one of the guy head who was holding the girl’s wrist.

3rd Person POV

As the leg landed on V,V collapsed and let go of Shuhua’s hand.As he let go of Shuhua,Shuhua quickly running toward Soojin.

“Unnie!”Shuhua said as she hug Soojin and Soojin hugged her back.After hugging for a while,they turned to Yeri.

“Who the f*ck are you?”RM asked as he glared at Yeri.

“....”Yeri didn’t replied,making the boys mad.As Jungkook and Jimin look at Yeri and they recognize her,they widened their eyes.”I-it’s h-her.....”Jungkook said stuttering as he pointing at Yeri.

“What?”Asked Suga confusingly as he was wondering why Jungkook suddenly stuttering.”The one who beat us up and broke my finger.”Said Jimin as he showed her broken finger.

Seeing Jimin’s broken finger,making Soojin and Shuhua grossed.She don’t know who is that glasses girl.

Jin suddenly broke a laughter.He did not believe Jimin that the girl in front of them the one who beat them up badly.”Her?Are you serious?”Jin said as he pointed his index finger at Yeri and continue laughing.

Jin’s laugh making Yeri annoyed,so Yeri quickly grabbed Jin’s arm and pulled his arm,lifting his whole body and throw him at the floor,making him crashed on it.

“Jin!Damn you!”RM glare at Yeri and going to punch her.With her small body,Yeri could dodge easily and her fist was going toward his stomach and punch his stomach hard,making a saliva came out from his mouth.The punch was so damn powerful that he couldn’t stand up.

The Bangtan continue punching and kicking Yeri but Yeri manage to dodge it without getting injure.While Yeri fighting Bangtan boys,Soojin and Shuhua was amazed.They do not have any words to describe how Yeri fight.They were so impressed.

After a few minutes of fighting,Yeri decided to end the fight.She was getting bored fighting Bangtan gangs.She decided to swing her leg swiftly to kick Bangtan gangs,as she managed to kick them,the Bangtan gangs collapsed.

“That should do it....”Yeri said,then she wiped her sweat.While wiping her sweat,Yeri could heard a clapping sound and it was Soojin who was clapping and walking toward her.

“That was amazing.....What is your name?”Asked Soojin.Since Soojin asked Yeri nicely,Yeri decided to answer her.”Kim Yerim.2nd Year Class B.”

“Oh I see,so you are Joy’s classmates.”Soojin said.

“Joy?”Yeri exclaimed as an image of Joy who introduced herself appeared in her mind.

“Yes.I am Seo Soojin.Year 2 Class A.And this is Yeh Shuhua.Also Year 2 Class A.”Soojin said as she pointed at Shuhua.