Chapter 5

As Malfoy walks out of the bathroom, he hums "I could get used to seeing you like that." he refers to fact that I lay naked in the emerald sheets "It's very seductive."

I bite my lip, before asking "Does it get you going?" He rolls his eyes, before walking towards the kitchen.

"Would you like something while I'm up?" he asks.

I scoff "Possibly a condom. And for you to get back in bed." he groans in annoyance and I sigh "Why not?"

"Because!" he calls out, before walking back with a biscuit "I don't want to steal your virginity."

I frown at his, before frowning "Malfoy, you realize how ridiculous that sounds, right?" he shrugs, crawling into the sheets "I mean, what is virginity, but a stupid form of innocence?"

"Any form of innocence means I can't have you." he states and I give a confused look "The Golden boy has to stay golden."

"That's bullshit." I state, taking half the biscuit from him "I don't even like that nickname. I'd rather be called by name."

He hums, before laying back "We rarely get what we truly want. The world is not a wish granting factory."

I scoff, before turning on my side to face him "Perhaps it's not. But it still doesn't make any sense that you refuse to sleep with me."

"Harry." he sighs and I inhale sharply, causing him to look at me "Someone like you, doesn't belong with someone like me."

I sigh, before propping my head on my hand "Like I said, bullshit." he rolls his eyes, before I remark "And a man doesn't belong with a man."

He shakes his head "It's not about us being into men, it's about us being into each other." he states.

I jokingly play around "Do you smell that?" I ask and he frowns in confusion "No, seriously, do you smell that?" he sniffs around, before I state "Definately bullshit."

He glares at me, before I sigh "So what? I'm the choosen one, and you're a death eater! It's not that big of a deal!"

He gives a doubting look and I smile reassuringly, before placing my lips to the corner of his mouth.

After kissing him, I move down to his jaw, then his Adam's apple, then his collarbone. When I reach his nipple, he sighs "Pottah!"

I press my thumb to his lips to silence him, before moving down to navel. While I fidget with his pants, he raises an eyebrow to me.

Once his pants are gone, I'm placed in shock at the sight of him. He's hung very well. He sighs "Fine, if you want to do this so badly, go fetch a condom."

Instantly, I leap from the bed.

~

Later on that day, Malfoy sleeps peacefully in bed, so I step out of his flat and start down the stairs. I'm about to pass Garry and Terry's flat, when I notice the door open.

With concern, I step forward and rap on the open frame "Hello? Is everything alright down here?"

When I check my watch, I it noon half. Garry must be at work and Terry might be home. He must be.

Terry walks out from the courtyard with a smile "Hello Harry." his french accent is very calming. Almost a frighten calm "I was just about to have tea."

I'm about to say yes, but then I remember "You've been working for the past twelve hours. You must be exhausted."

He shakes his head "I can't go to sleep without a cup of tea. Have been sense I was a boy, running around the oat fields."