ARC 1.1 - The general my lover

Opening her eyes Piper felt out of place, a weird tingling on her limbs forced her to stay still for a couple minutes. Thankfully she was lying on the bed, a very fluffy and comfortable one at that. Looking around she noticed, she was in a big room, with details in baby pink and gold on the white walls, everything from the bedding, to the furniture in the same princess like style.

"System, where am I?" She asked, out inside her mind. Finally getting up she tested her legs, very slim, frail even. Walking around she still felt a bit dizzy.

"You are at Brilliania, a very wealthy country, reigned by King Selsiud. The story's name is The General my lover."

Sighing a bit at the title of the novel, Piper wondered just what she had signed up for.

"Who am I?" She asked, afraid of the result.

After a second of the system absence when checking for more information, the voice finally answered.

"Host is very lucky, you have a 86% Luck, probably one of the highest luck percentages in five centuries." The system cheered, making Piper very releaved."Currently, host's name is Amelia, you are to be referred as such."

Nodding her head and heading to the closest mirror, Piper wondered what the luck meant, was she in some sort of privileged spot.

"Tell me more about me."

"Amelia is a very beautiful woman, she is kind, sweet and extremely smart, she has a very witty mind. As the protagonist of the story, Amelia has no enemies, as everyone is either enchanted by her beauty or her personality."

As every word was pronounced with excitement, the system failed to realise the twitch in Amelia's left eye. Upon seeing herself in the mirror she understood what he meant with luck. This was one of those storied, she should have guessed by the title, but once translated, sometimes the words could sound wrong and therefore she tried to ignore it. However, looking at the image reflected in front of her she felt a heat from anger light from within.

Running her fingers through her pale golden lose locks, she analysed, her soft white skin, her light blue eyes adorned with fluffy lashes, her dainty nose and plump pink mouth, her delicate facial features and her delicate demeanour, all dressed in a white sleeping gown that reached her ankles. She was indeed a beauty, a frail lotus one. Just by that she could guess just what the story was about.

"Amelia is a beautiful eighteen year old socialite, your father is a first rank duke, aside from that you are so beautiful that you smitten every eye that sees you. You hold grace and elegance, the embodiment of pureness. Although young, you are considered to be perfect, in all aspects. "

Listening to the words from the system, she wanted to puke blood, however  that made her even more afraid to be seen as ill, and add to the frail personality she hated so much.

"So, you are telling me I have no flaws?" Piper asked the voice in her head. Testing it to make sure she wasn't becoming delusional. "Everyone finds me beautiful, like everyone, not a soul finds me slightly okay? Ugly, not their type or something of the sort? I am literally what every girl wishes to be, some sort of wish fulfillment embodied."

"Now host is bragging." The system said, wondering just what was going on inside the girl's head. Not that he couldn't read it, however she concealed it well.

"I am smart, kind, gentle and everything revolves around me." Her eye once again twitched as the pressure in her blood started to go up. Leaving a pink flush rise on her cheeks.

"Host?" The system asked, confused with her expression. He had never seen anything alike. To have such a character was considered a blessing, as one would have many benefits to seek for.