Arc 2.7 -Boss, make me your wife

Inside a sports car, a woman brushed a little boy's hair with her fingers. Her voice sweet and calm as she spoke through the phone. The little boys face serene as he slept on his mother's lap.

"Yes, we are going home. The airport was packed but we made it." Veronica chuckled. "How was work today? Anything new?"

"Nothing much. The day has been very lonely without you here to be honest." The man's deep voice sent shivers through Veronica's spine. 

"I promise we will be going back as soon as possible. But Hikari can't be skipping school so often and I don't want him to be kept away from his friends for so long."

"No, it's my turn now to go back."

"Stay at my place this time. I think Hikari would love to have you around. He really likes you."

"I really like him too. But do you think his mom will allow me to stay there?" His voice was cheeky, his soft laugh making Veronica blush.

"I will have to check with her, you know. She is pretty strict." She teased.

"Such a pity. Because I like her so much."

Feeling her whole body temperature rise. Veronica had to fam herself before going back to the phone.

"I love you." She professed. Her sweet tone taking the man on the other side by surprise. His smile reaching from one ear to another.

"I love you too." Yonho said, his heartbeat fast.

Seeing the car stop in front of her company, she places a light kiss on her son's forehead before leaving. She needed to work, while he needed to rest at home. And since the driver was a very trustworthy man, the child would go home from there.

Entering the company with her phone on her ear. She greeted those at sight going straight towards the elevator.

"I have a meeting now, I have a surprise for you for the next time you come."

Veronica said, running her fingers through fabric pieces. She had remembered the man had a passion for history, and he was especially enchanted by the 1770's court.  She had rented na authentic castle for her next runway showcase, the whole theme being 1770's court, with the rectangular distinct dress shapes and all the glamour. However, before renting for the actual deal, She made sure to rent it a few days previous so they could dine at the king's dinner table.

"Really?" His voice was full of malice.

"I think you will love it." Her voice was tender.

Walking out of the elevator she lightly greeted her secretary. 

"Since we are already telling each other such things I have a surprise for you too, the next time we see each other in person."

"You always surprise me. I'm sure I will love it." She chuckled. The smile on her face fading once she saw the man sitting at her couch. "I have to go, talk to you later."

"Love you." He greeted goodbye.

"Me too." Veronica ended the call. "What are you doing here? I don't recall ever scheduling a meeting with you."

Seeing as Peter's face stood expressionless. His eyes gazing at the woman as if he could not believe his senses.

"Where where you?" His voice was cold. Serious, just as she recalled it was when they first met.

"I don't see how that concerns you Mr.Wakan."

Veronica placed her six figure green faux leather purse at her purse holder next to her desk.