Arc 2.14 - Boss, make me your wife

Looking at herself in front of the mirror, Veronica checked her appearance once more. Her face had only a light small amount of makeup, her hair up in a high ponytail while her clothes were kept simple. Mi Soo had said that Veronica could have come in pyjamas, much like they usually ate back at the dorms, and so she did. However, being the fashion icon that she was, her satin pyjamas has already started trending online, becoming a new trend.

As the elevator arrived, it revealed the modern interior design of Mi Soo's house. Although very beautiful, the whole house appeared to come straight out from a nightmare. All the things, were white, from sculptures to ceiling, to flooring, making the beautiful view from the window odd.

Taking her shoes off, Veronica left her white sneakers at the white shoe shelves. Strangely enough, fitting the whole house atmosphere as if it belonged there.

"Hello!" Veronica screamed. "Mi Soo?"

Within a second a short girl appeared, her face telling you she was probably in her early twenties, yet if you came to know Mi Soo, you would soon learn that she was years older than that.

"Veve" Mi Soo screamed, running into Veronica's arms, her fluffy pyjamas making it feel like hugging a puppy. "I missed you so much."

Letting go of the woman, Mi Soo was quick to give her a white sleeper.

"I missed you too." Veronica responded hugging the woman even tighter than she had been hugged.

Looking at Veronica, Mi Soo couldn't contain her smile.

"Come on, chef. Jun made the best fondue for our girl's night." Mi Joo, pulled Veronica to follow her, abruptly stopping in the way, turning around and staring at Veronica's hand. Lifting it up at eye level. "Is this the ring?"

Shaking her head from side to side, Veronica lifted her other hand. Revealing an even more extravagant ring than the stone she had on the other hand.

"This is it." She showed Mi Soo whose eyes sparkled looking at it.

"Aish, this makes me so jealous, my baby Veve got married and I'm rotting." Mi Soo spoke, her expressions even more dramatic than her tone. "I wasn't even your best man."

Pinching the woman's cheeks, Veronica smiled.

"We didn't have a ceremony. Do you really think I would have the courage to not call you to be my bridesmaid."

"You didn't even give me a piece of your cake." Mi Soo pouted, her frown being replaced in a matter of seconds with a witty smile. "And that's why I got us cake to celebrate."

"Don't tell the other guests but... The first piece is yours." Veronica spoke teasing the other woman.

"I won't. Promise." Mi Soo spoke, a childlike playful smile on her face.

Sitting down on Mi Soo's incredible looking dining room, Veronica couldn't help but feel impressed everytime she entered. The whole white scenario was truly beautiful, especially in the windowless room. The colourful meal on the table appearing even more tasty under the bright lights.

"So, how is the married life treating you?" Mi Soo questioned, pouring a movie like strawberry under the chocolate cascade. "Has Park Yonho been treating you well?"

Nodding, Veronica agreed. Taking a piece of bread and dipping it at the cheese.

"Want some wine? Or champagne?" Mi Soo asked grabbing the bottles next to her.

"Not drinking." Veronica spoke, leaving the girl in front of her stare at her in disbelief.

"What? Why? Are you okay?" Mi Soo asked, her face contorted into a worried frown.