Arc 2.12 - Boss, make me your wife

As the couple reached the members-only club, loud music was already playing. Min-Jun's club worked as an invitation-only night club. Invitations could be bought at high prices, but normally the attendees see high profile people who received golden cards that granted them entrance. Upon entering the place. Veronica was fairly impressed.

She had never been a club going type of person, especially with a child. Entering such an environment was news to her body, leaving her ears slightly tingling from the loud music.

"My brother and sister in law." Min Jun shouted from across the room in obnoxious English. Surrounded by women who excitedly rested on his chest. The man got up, shaking a few from his arm as they climbed on to him.

Just the view of that made Veronica disgusted in the slightest. Perhaps it was a bad idea coming all the way here.

"We should go to the private room. Ignore him." Yonho spoke as he carefully guided her shoulders to turn around. Completely and intentionally ignoring his friend.

Walking towards a private room. The couple successfully evaded the greeting from the man. As the club was filled with a considerate amount of people, Min-Jun had probably gotten lost in the sea of bodies.

Although outside the music blasted loud. Inside the room, it played very quietly, almost as if the sound coming from the other side of the door was a sound coming from a phone on the other side of the room.

Upon entering the room, Veronica noticed the group of youths lounging on the big sofa, some chatted, while others checked their phones and some quietly drank. Upon their arrival, all eyes went on the couple, especially on the woman who was a stranger to them.

Although in the original story, Veronica was perceived as a beauty, she had always been in an environment filled with outstanding looking people who exuded even more impressive auras, which led for this false perception that she was only slightly above average. However, now, with no other lights to dim her own, Veronica's beauty reached peaks she had never understood before. Alongside her clear and healthy skin, Veronica had the sort of beauty that turned heads, with juicy lips and beautiful eyes, combined with her goddess-like proportions she was a person many didn't even comprehend as human, she didn't look like an angel, it was more of a mischievous goddess, that alongside her breathtaking smile, made her seem as if she had been taken out of a painting. The famous Mary Sue beauty.

If silence could kill, those in the room would have already been dead.

"Why are you staring as if you had never seen a person in real life?" Yonho wondered lightly pushing Veronica to continue her way inside the room.

As if she was some sort of exotic species, Veronica felt the stares chill her bone.

"People, this is Veronica." Yonho coldly introduced them, turning to face his wife with a much softer and gentler expression. "Honey, these are my friends."

Upon hearing the nickname his always-cold friend used on his wife, the people in the room couldn't help but gasp. Was this the same person?

"Hi." Veronica spoke shyly. Her sweet voice echoing through their ears as a sweet treat.

"System? Did the story pause? What's going on? Why aren't they moving?" Noticing she had been ignored, Veronica wasn't even annoyed anymore, this was occurring so frequently, she even wondered if it was even there anymore.

Guiding her as they sat at the sofa.

"Speaking like that you make us seem as if we are your enemies." One of the men spoke laughing. His hair a dyed blonde colour that had a one-inch root growing on purpose, as the roots were a darker shade of blonde and not black like his eyebrows. His cheeks slightly flushed from the drinks. It seemed they had been there for a while now. "Hey. I'm Chad."