Arc 1.3- The General My Lover

"Who is that?" Amelia asked the system, no emotions on her tone.

"That's is the prince's brother Paolo, he is your childhood friends who had been in love with you since forever. In the original story he had plotted against you and the General, however because of his strength, power and love. He became a side character that further enhanced your love background. " The system replied, its metálicas voice beeping in a very annoying sound making Amelia shiver.

"Amelia, we can finally be together. My brother won't come between us anymore." The man said.

Looking at the man's eyes, with a gentle touch Amelia parted from his arms.

"Amelia." He whispered in a low tone. Almost a whisper.

"I'm sorry." As Peter extended his arm to grab Amelia's wrists. Her waist was quickly grabbed.

Feeling a cold metal touching the side of her head, Amelia wanted to curse.

"What the rump?" She told the system.

"Host you may not curse."

Feeling highly betrayed. Amelia wasn't having it. Curse words was what motivated her days.

"Are you shooting me?" She asked the system.

"Host please refrain from using curse words."

"Paolo, let's settle this as adult man."

Looking at the man doing a stupid thing, Amelia wanted to tell him to shut it. However before she could call her name the system gave her an electric shock. Not strong enough to be visible from the outside, however, strong enough to make Amelia hurt all over.

"Don't try anything Peter, I will shoot. You decide. If I can't have her neither will you. You decide give up your crown or I will shoot her."

Inside Amelia's head however, a discussion was happening.

"What was that for?"

"Host, the Male lead's name is Peter. Please refrain from calling him anything else."

"Couldn't you have done it differently? Something nicer?"

"I will try to change it."

Feeling another electric shock, Amelia couldn't contain herself but curse.

"Shoot" she said, her voice loud, echoing through the room. Almost in a whisper, as if it hurt her to say such words.

Inside, Amelia was infuriated.

"What did you say?" The man asked her, the gun on her head.

Amelia, however, was too busy screaming with the system to pay proper attention to her surroundings.

"What was that for? Stupid system."

As the system would not answer, Amelia felt it again. This time even stronger than the previous. As ir wired were strongly connected to her soul this time as sharps stabs.

"Pull. Pull it." She said, each word more filled with hatred than the other, a few droplets of sweat on her forehead but the determination in her eyes.

Outside her mind. The people surrounding her were stunned, in such a situation she was risking her own life to gain time, to try to save them all. The fierce look of determination in her eyes, the anger, the rage. It was astonishing.

"Shoot." She said again, her eyes facing the man. As in reality her body was stiff, as a side effect of the system. Her voice unshaken due to the filter.