Arc 2.3 - Boss, make me your wife

Entering the exclusive room, a beautiful woman entered. With her european looks, adorned with simple makeup. Long diamond earrings that mixed with strands of her black hair. Wearing a simple satin dark blue dress, one that reached just below her ankles and a simple thin strap stiletto that heightened her already tall stature. Sporting a new collection clutch, a thin bracelet incrusted with diamonds and a simple sapphire necklace that threw the attention to her naked collarbone.

Under the night light and the faint light placements in the terrace, her presence was otherworldly. As the candlelight illuminated her face in a golden tone, it's flames danced in her curves.

Looking at the lonely table placed in the middle of it, the woman figured, this man was for sure a good flirt.

As the chilly breeze blew her hair slightly away from her body, she noticed. Maybe she would get a cold as an aftermath. However, as the fashion icon that she was, colds were just consequences of a night well dressed.

Looking at the man she smiled, as the waiter pulled up a chair for her to sit.

"Hello, Mr.Park."

Looking at the stunning woman in front of him he smiled.

"Please, Call me Yoonho." He said, his voice deep, and raspy.

"Yoonho." She testes the name in her lips, a perfect pronunciation on the first time it came out.

"I guess it's side effects from yellow fever." The system said.

"And Just whose fault is it that all the males that I come in contact with are asian?" She counterattacked.

Ignoring the woman, the system went back to secluding oneself.

"So, Yoonho. You called my assistant for a meeting tonight, I wonder what would be so important that you would not have the time to schedule it for tomorrow morning in my office." She asked, a light smile on her face.

Looking from a distance, one of Yoonho's bodyguard was astonished. He had worked with the man for five years now and today was the first time that someone had spoken with the man with no fright, no intimidation, even old tycoon's showed signs of nervousness when in the presence of the man. Their auras matched to the point that it combined into a higher power.

"This is not a meeting." He said, his voice serene. "I called you for a dinner, which you accepted."

Looking at his unmoving expression she wondered if he was one of those S type of man, common on cheap stories.

"Did I now?" She said. "My mistake then. So tell me, why am I here?"

Looking into her eyes, he felt pulled to it. Unknown to him, the Mary Sue halo was too strong for outlookers to feel even slightly unattracted to her. It was a go big or go big situation.

"I wanted to apologise for what happened today." He said, his voice tender.

Oh, so he knew how to be humble.

"That is very kind, a simple sorry could be enough. Didn't need to go to such lengths. " she said.

"Also, I wanted to know you better." He said, although his face had a witty smile on it, the top of his ears could be seen to be a bit red. Although it might seem as if Yoonho was a sexy CEO, type of person, now a few hidden colour peeked through.

Giving a big smile, She leaned forward.

"Well, then tonight I am an open book. "

Inside a villa, located on a secluded part of the city, a couple was seen having dinner. The man, a tall and handsome flower boy type of man, the woman a Lolita type of girl.