[back at the system...]

Opening up her eyes, Piper wanted to cough blood, however she felt nothing coming. Noticing that her health was in fact intact, the woman was relieved.

"Congratulations host. You have completed your fist arc."

Getting up from the cold floor she found herself laying, Piper admires the changes in the room. Although it still felt suffocating, slight changes had happened.

  The once closed box room now had a door, tall and sturdy wood. Replicating the one she herself had in her room.

Looking at her clothes, she tightened her robe, as her previous walk in closet was still not added. Taking a hold of the handle she noticed it was cold, and unmoving. So it only had the door. But it didn't seem to open at all. Interesting.

"How do I open it?" She asked the system. "Do I need a key?"

"No. Once you gain more points you will be granted freedom of space. However, you will only be allowed to transmigrate into a story once inside the room. "

"Very nice." Piper said sarcastically. "What about the other Host? Mary? What happened to her?"

"The other host in your story ended up living at a secluded villa. Only her and the general who became crippled. They had a sweet love story and lived away from society. They lived a happy life, no children. Mary died just a year after the general's death which was a couple years after your own."

Thinking about it, Piper felt nothing. Well, so they truly did wash away any remaining feelings from the story's they left behind.

"Does host wish to converse with her?"

Thinking a bit about it. She shook her head.

"I can't even leave my room. How will I be able to talk to her. No, leave it like that."

"As you wish."

Looking around, Piper searched for other modifications, the books were still unwritten, game cards were still blank pages, even the bottle of vodka she had hidden once in her room still tasted like water. Nothing changed.

Frustrated, Piper threw herself into her bed. At least her duvet was still comfy. Feeling her back land on something hard. Piper wondered if half her bed had turned into wood.

Placing her hand into it she felt her hand get cold. Metal.
Quickly lifting herself up she took the electronic from her bed. A laptop, the heavens truly heard her prayers. Excited, the woman opened it up, clicking on the on button, only to realise it was out of battery. Grabbing the charger she looked around the room.
Dropping to her knees, she left a silent cry. The walls had no  plugs.

"The more I stay in this place, the more similar to hell it seems." She said as frustration tears rolled down her face.

"System."

She mumbled getting up. Fire burning in her eyes.

"Yes host."

"Get me to the next story."

"As you wish. Countdown. 3...2..."