ARC 2.17 - Boss, make me your wife

Once again, there she was. Alone, on a windy balcony. At least she wasn't hungry, as Han Yuri had brought them food for the good few minutes they talked.

Being the dutiful, obedient wife didn't suit her at all.

Perhaps she should make her own connections.

Walking into the saloon. She noticed a face she was very familiar with.

Walking, towards it, she held a smile to her face.

"Mi Soo." She called out.

"Veve?" The woman said in a wide smile, completely ignoring her friends. "Baby. Why didn't you tell me you were here?"

"How would I know you would be here?" Veronica laughed off.

"Did you just arrive? I saw your husband, but I didn't see you I figured you were at home."

"No, I was playing princess in the tower." Veronica laughed off.

"What?" Mi Soo lifted a brow.

"No. Nothing." She smiled.

"Well, since you are here, let me introduce you to my friends."

As the time passed and introductions were made, Veronica could finally spend her time not focusing about her husband. After a couple of minutes, Mi Soo pulled her friend to the side so they could speak freely.

"Veve, I'm very impressed you actually appeared." Mi Soo said, indulging in expensive champagne. Her all white suit, going fitting well with her carefree persona. Her heels comfortable enough so she could stand for more hours than Veronica. "My baby is so courageous."

Drinking her water, Veronica shook her head.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." She said, eating her finger food.

"You know, coming to a party knowing that Chung Seohyun would be here?" Mi Soo said.

Stopping her fork, she stared at Mi Soo in shock. It was not like she didn't know about it, the system had informed her beforehand. But for the sake of impact, she would do so.

"You didn't know?" Mi Soo asked. "Veve."

"Its fine, when Yonho feels comfortable enough he will tell me."

Staring at her friend, Mi Soo was clearly pissed. Huffing and Puffing, she felt annoyed.

"That's why I always told you. Man ain't shit." Mi Soo said angry, looking around trying to spot Yonho.

Lightly grabbing her arm so Mi Soo could calm down, Veronica smiled.

"I don't know when to ask about it, and I don't know if he is ready to talk about it. So I'm letting him have his time."

"Veronica, I know it's none of my business. But I worry for you. You have already suffered enough. You two are married you should talk about it. Right now he left you alone at this party, I don't understand his motive for this. But I honestly feel like you two should talk about it. It is not a secret that only affects him. Ever since you have announced little Jisoo, rumours and talk hasn't stopped flowing around. I'm really worried about you." Mi Soo said, frustrated. "It was only his problem when you weren't added to the equation. Did you even know the two of them talked today? People haven't stopped talking about it. I even sent a picture to you that someone else sent me. Veve, I really don't want you to be hurt."

Pinching Mi Soo's face, Veronica smiled, her eyes almost shutting as they turned into two crescent moons.

"Thank you Mi Soo. But I'm fine, if anything happens I'll come running for help. I promise." She extended her pinky.