Arc 1.5 -The General My Lover

Taking a look at the woman who soundly slept her bed, Amelia gently stroked her arm. Seeing as she did not bulge. The woman quickly took away the heavy duvet that covered her thin frame.

She was exhausted. She had to create a whole background story, frame a lot of people and occasionally mention that with that being done she was worried her friend wouldn't be able to wed.  While the girl was playing sleeping beauty.

Odd, just odd, that the woman was so beautiful. She had everything, looks, charm, power, influence. Just how could she fleek up so much the story? It just went to show how tricky these situations were.

"As I told you host, once you wrote it is written. If you die you will relive the scrip over and over until someone rescues you." The system said.

"What?" The woman woke up startled.

  Although it was understandable, Amelia was a bit irritated with the state she had found the woman. She had spent one and a half hour crying her eyeballs out, creating a story she only hoped she would remember in the future, only to come back and see the girl she so fiercely protected sleeping. In her bed nonetheless.

"Hey." Amelia said with a smile. "We need to talk."

Not speaking a word the girl just sat. Upsetting the Amelia even more, however she was too tired to protest. She only hoped to quickly end this and go to sleep, all of this trouble had made her physically and mentally exhausted.

Sitting in front of her, the woman began to talk.

"Look, I won't be going around in circles in this matter. So I will tell you how it is. I know you are in use of a system. I know you are stuck here and I can help you get out of this shitty story." Amelia said. " I have a plan and I will be needing you in it."

"You, will be needing me? For what? You already are the protagonist what else do you need?" The girl asked,no bad intentions in her words. Just pure curiosity, she had probably been around for a while, Amelia concluded.

"I have made some changes in the story."

"Changes? What changes?"

"Well, as you can tell I'm at the palace. Tonight is my break up ball. The original Amelia never got to the ball and the original Amelia never slept in the palace after the break up." She said in a whisper, as not to allow the guards to hear anything.

Looking at the girl with confused eyes. Amelia could only take a deep breath.

"I'm with the prince." She said bluntly.

"Oh!" Mary exclaimed. "Oh, no."

Nodding her head, Amelia took a hold of the other's shoulders.

"And that's why I need you to marry the Male lead."

"Oh." She said her voice but hesitant. "Okay."

"Okay? Like that?" Amelia asked confused. Letting it sink in for a couple seconds, she just remembered she didn't really care. "Okay. I will need to explain certain things to you. A couple rules, an agreement."

"Oh, alright."

"System, why is everyone in this novel so easy going, borderline stupid. Wow, it really brings out the worst in me."

"They didn't really have character development, so all that was left were the basics."

"But Mary is not really a character in the novel."

"However because her stay in the plot was so insignificant as the years went by and she had to relieve, the plot might have shifted some things in her personality. "