chapter eight ❁

an: sorry for not updating in forever guys !! >_> school has been a major pain in my ass. my grades and school work have prevented me from updating any of my books. but, i am super excited to post this one for you guys !! also, three new characters are introduced ! sorry, i kinda tossed two of them in last minute lmao... but, there is one character in particular that i am so excited to introduce !! thank you for listening to me ramble... hope you guys enjoy this chapter !!! -all my love(づ。‿‿)

chapter eight: don't be a dumb ass and stay alive!

"Do any of you have an experience in football?" Erin asks to nobody in particular.

"Football!" Sabrina screams and slaps the nearest girl next to her on the back violently.

"Ow!"

Sabrina became one of my new friends in the cabin. I see myself in her, she loves music and poetry and has occasional spurts of energy. We haven't even been here a week and she already hung up her posters in her bunk.

"Lelia, do you know how to play? If we have you and Sabrina, we are sure to win!"

Back at home I do play football. I haven't played long, only two years. But I do know the rules and how it's played. That is how I am know back at home. I play on a team of all boys and it always draws the attention of a girl being on team. I actually like the attention, but here, I want nobody to know.

"I do."

"Really?!" Erin interrupts.

Our conversation stops when John comes though our circle and tosses a football at Erin.

"Boys against girls." He says nonchalantly and walks away.

Oh, lord.

"Alright, are you guys ready, you know the plan right?" Sabrina, Erin and I were huddled in a circle. The other girls had no clue how to play football, so they are pretty much useless. Well, other than Aria, she managed to become our team cheerleader.

Sabrina rolls her eyes and picks the football of the ground, "Yes Erin, we know the plan."

"Lelia?"

"Yep."

"Alright, campers!"

A voice booms through the megaphone and I accidentally bump my head into Erin's.

"Welcome campers, to your first team sports activity!"

I take my head out of the circle and take a look around the field. Every cabin was out on the field, I tried looking for familiar faces, but it seemed impossible. Everyone had their hats covering their eyes, or their hands over their faces to shield the sun.

"Today, is our first football match of the summer! We have the girls of Cabin Three against the boys of Cabin Five! May the best men or women win!"

John takes a step back and the boys line up, it seemed like it was are cue to do the same.

"Go, Lelia and Sabrina!" Aria cheers, "Oh, and you other girls too!"

Gotta love Aria.

The girls and I, take our places along the scrimmage line. I stretch out my arms and crack my neck. This piece of shit jersey keeps riding up, and the more and more I stretch it out, the more unattractive it looks on my figure.

"Lelia! Babe!"

Oh no, I recognized that Danish accent in a second.

I look up and see Lars with his shit eating grin and short shorts on. I never want to see that boy in anything that goes above his knees again.