chapter seventeen ❁

an: hi guys !! super sorry, that i have not updated this book in a few weeks :( i am currently studying and working my butt off, for finals right now. but, in less than a week from now, i will be a senior in high school !!! so hard to believe that i started writing late, freshman year. it's also hard to believe i started out writing fanfics based on new kids on the block. but, i am so, so, thrilled of the amount of readers i have now *wipes oscar worthy tear* i love each and one of my readers so much !! this is my outlet, and i release all my feelings and emotions, when i write my books. without all of you guys, i'd be nothing. i love you guys !!!! hope you enjoy this chapter !!

chapter seventeen: sexy lexi

"So, how are the campfires?" I ask, as Jason and I depart with the rest of the kids, "Are they as rad, as people say it is?"

A soft hum leaves his lips, "Yeah, they are pretty cool,"

We follow suit, and watch the kids, as they march into the forest. It was nightfall now. The tall street post lights, illuminated the pathways, making it easier to see. Now that I was a completely different person, I have received my fair share of looks from the other campers. Some of the girls were highly confused. I did not fit in with the rest of them anymore. I no longer had dirty brown hair, my comfortable band tee on and my chucks. On the other hand, I caught a few of the boys staring at my chest, and my butt. I don't know if I should punch them in the face, or thrive on the attention.

"Lelia," Jason startles me.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you change?"

"What do you mean, Jase?"

His finger, wraps around a strand of my hair, his finger pokes at the earring, "I think you know, what I mean."

We both turn left and continue following the pact, down the trail, and finally entering the forest.

"I told you already. I needed a disguise from John. James helped me escape and Erin transformed me, into a new person. Without them, I'd be gone." I say and tug at the hoop earring, that keeps swaying back and fourth., "Why, is there something wrong?"

"Honestly, I miss the old Lelia. This isn't you." Jason says dismally.

Jason was right, this isn't me. I never even dress this provocative, even on Halloween. I'm starting to advocate the wrong message now. At this point, I am craving my band shirts and chucks, "I know, Jason." I sigh.

"Why did you let them change you?"

"They didn't, Jason." I snap, "They were trying to help me."

"It seems to me, that they were trying to change you."

"No they weren't!"

"You are delusional, if you think that."

What the hell?

Jason never talks like this. He never gets this upset over something, this minuscule and better yet, who is he to judge, Erin and James?

I chuckle and run my tongue over my teeth, "You did not just call me that."

"It's the truth, Lelia!"