That's what makes you special

One thing that Nagisa liked about dating Karma was how he got to figure out the little quirks he had. Like how when someone threw out something recyclable in the garbage; his eye twitched. Or when someone would brag on and on about the things they were 'great' at, only to find they weren't all that amazing; he would laugh in a condescending way.

Karma had many things that irked him, but Nagisa's favourite had to be how he tensed and started to get mad when someone said 'can I' instead of 'may I'. It was hilarious,

Nagisa had no clue why it made him so agitated. Maybe it was the environment that he grew up in, but he had witnessed Karma struggle to not punch someone when they said 'can I'. Don't even get him started on when people make abbreviations like 'ca'I '. Nagisa watched him knee someone in the gut when they did.

Either way, the point was he was dating an angry person. And to make him even more angry, he purposely said 'can I'. Here were a few examples:

Case One: 

Nagisa wanted to repaint the walls, because someone can only stare at empty white walls for so long. (Another weird quirk he had; the walls had to be sheer white.) Apparently Nagisa's limit for looking at the blank walls was three years. So, he went up to Karma, who was drinking coffee at the time and said,

"Hey Karma, can I ask you something?"

Karma twitched, but nodded.

"Can I repaint the walls?"

He'd gotten a cup of bitter hot  coffee splashed on him for that. Some got in his mouth, and he hated coffee. Plus, he wasn't allowed to paint the walls.

Case Two:

"Hey, Karma?"

"Yeah?"

They were laying in bed, cuddling together.

"Can you stop teasing me on my height?"

Karma smacked him with a pillow, and DIDN'T give him a 'get better' kiss, despite Nagisa's attempts. Nagisa had a very sad day after that, so sad that he almost regretted it. Almost.

Case Three:

They were walking downtown, looking at the stores and window shopping. Something had caught Nagisa's eye, so the went in to look. 

It was a shirt that had to be done up in the back, so Karma, being a 'gentleman', offered to do it up for his boyfriend.

"May I?" He asked. Nagisa smiled warmly.

"Yes, you can."

"Now you can do it on your own, fucker."

...............

...Any who, Karma loves him anyway, no matter how much of an asshole he is to him sometimes. (We're ignoring all of the times that Karma was a dick back to him, by the way.)

...............

442 words

...guess who forgot this book existed? It's March break for me, and for some reason, my brain told me I had all the time in the world to write this. It was wrong. Again. Sorry for this short garbage, I'm not very inspired to do anything lately. But at least I hit my deadline! 

So, I might be doing crossovers, because why not, and I'm starting with BNHA. I'll try not to include ships from that fandom, but I'm probably going to make a couple hints at a few of them. 

Let me know what you think of that. Thanks for reading,

                     -Momo