Kiss me

What was it about being in love that was so special? Nakamura had no clue, and everyday she pondered over this question as she watched Karma kiss Nagisa hello and goodbye.

There had to be something, because every time they did something lovey-dovey, it always left Nagisa starry eyed and pleased with himself.

Now either she had been doing relationships wrong, (she never felt like that) or they were just freaks. Both were very likely possibilities.

Nakamura had been friends with them since she was fifteen, and it was only occurring to her now as she watched them cuddle and squirm like five-year olds (yep, they were twenty two and they still did that) that she had never asked how their first kiss went.

Guess she should do that now, since she was sick of them acting like lovesick puppies.

"Oi, you two, what was your first kiss?"

Nagisa then giggled and hid his face in Karma's shirt, who was looking down fondly at his boyfriend. It was only then that Nakamura realised that the question would make them more moonstruck with each other than before she asked.

"It was back in middle school," Karma started, brushing a strand of hair off of Nagisa's blushing face. "Just after our fight. I had pulled him behind the school, and then I-"

"No no, we had kissed before that," Nagisa interjected. "Remember? Just before we left the movie theater, you kissed my cheek! Like this," he wrapped his arms around Karma's neck and pulled him down, gently pressing a kiss to his cheek. "And then I smacked you."

"Wait no, it was before that. We were 'studying' on your bed, and then you crawled over to me and were all like, 'mwah, affection!' And kissed my forehead."

"Now that I'm thinking about it, I have plenty memories of you kissing my eyelids! And nose!"

"Like this?" Karma demonstrated by kissing his nose. They were both pink by this point, and were giggling to each other like maniacs.

If there was a god in this cruel world, could it spare Nakamura the pain of watching them!?

...............
355 words

A simple, adorable request and I still managed to fuck it up. Wow. Sorry, elisa_ivy for this badly written very short fluff. Thanks for reading,

              -Momo