haunting

Nagisa had been hanging out in the mansion for over twenty years. And for over twenty years, it had been empty, abandoned. He was slightly shocked that it hadn't been torn down yet, given how unused it was. He didn't want it to be torn down, of course; it was his home. 

He had assumed that when the pair of big trucks and fancy looking car pulled up in the driveway that it was the end, time for him to find a new place. What he hadn't been expecting was to find out that a family of three were moving in instead of demolishing the place. 

They replaced all broken windows, dusted and mopped, all while men brought furniture in. Nagisa watches curiously from the corner by the stairs. 

Then someone started yelling -almost hysterically- outside the house. He peeked out, and oh-

A mature looking woman was arguing noisily with a boy who looked to be about his age. His red hair was sticking up in all directions as he struggled to get out of her grasp, shouting about how the house was 'haunted.' The woman sighed noisily and rubbed her temples when he managed to pull his arm out of her hand. 

He's cute, Nagisa thought idly as he watched the incident from the doorway. Eventually the woman gave up, passing through him as he continued to stare shamelessly at the angry boy. Not that he could see Nagisa anyway, so what was the point in trying to hide that he was staring?

"This is a stupid house, stupid, stupid, stupid!" He scowled. He kicked angrily at a stone and walked away, back to where their car had been parked . Nagisa's eyes never left his retreating figure.

...............

Apparently the boy's, who's name he soon learned to be Karma, parents didn't like sticking around. Claiming to have a business event in India, or something. He didn't mind though, more time with just Karma.

Having someone else in the house turned out to be a lot more interesting than having it empty. Nagisa felt significantly less lonely, despite not actually being able to talk to Karma. 

He just had to leave gifts for him and help clean up, hoping that he would realise that Nagisa was there and wanted to be his friend. (Or, you know, boyfriend. He was partial to that.) 

Karma... seemed wary of his help, that's for sure. The first time he saw the pretty red roses outside his bedroom door, he paled and went white as a sheet. Which was very counterproductive, because Nagisa specifically chose the red roses because they reminded him of Karma's hair. He seemed to accept it after a few days, luckily, and started replanting them in the backyard.

He seemed to have accepted that Nagisa wanted to be his friend, so he started to get a little more.. suggestive, with Karma.

But very subtle, of course! Taking it slow was the way to go. So instead of drawing hearts in the shower steam, he did smiley faces. Very cute, just like Karma. And once he was done drawing, he could admire the view... not like Karma could see him, right? So of course he would stare at him as he watched, if not the entire time then a little bit at the end.

(Karma seemed... concerned, when he saw the smiley faces. He started locking the door and made sure the windows were closed when he went to the bathroom. Not that that stopped Nagisa, obviously.)

It's okay though, he was just a cute, paranoid boy who didn't understand that Nagisa was flirting. He could step it up, definitely. 

Karma had complained about his neighbour being loud once, right? Surely he would appreciate it if said enjoying neighbour was... eliminated. Oh, and he could write a message!

Killing two birds with one stone, he thought proudly. If this doesn't win his heart, absolutely nothing will. Luckily ghosts don't sleep, so he won't have to worry about over sleeping and missing his chance.

...............

Nagisa waited gleefully for Karma in the bathroom, perched on the sink. He swung his legs back and forth, humming idly. Karma's blue toothbrush was resting next to his leg, waiting to be used. 

A few minutes later, Karma came bumbling into the bathroom, rubbing his eyes and groaning about something. 

Nagisa smiled in satisfaction when Karma's eyes settled on his message splayed prettily across the mirror.

He wasn't sure what he had been expecting to happen, but a scream was not it.

...............

was this the part two that you asked for? Probably not :)

I know it's short like the last one and I'm sorry for that but its slightly longer?? I'm trying, man

     -Momo