See me?

What was karma to do?

It was simple; he was a bully, especially to people who wore glasses. Maybe not Okuda and Takebayashi so much, but he'd definitely made a few snide comments. On the main campus, he rattled those with glasses about how they were even bigger nerds than they already were and completely unattractive with them. It made him feel good when they became discouraged and self-conscious. (Which, according to Nagisa, was not a good personality trait.)

But now, here he was, face to face with a boyfriend informing him that he needed glasses. He didn't move, only staring down at him in shock. Was he going to keep up his mean streak and make himself happy? Or was he going to finally put down that tradition for his boyfriend. 

He had no fucking clue, because one:

He seriously hated the look of glasses.

Two:

Actually, he didn't have a another reason. but he knew that he had to decide whether or not to bully him-or comment- or not in three days, which was when Nagisa would get his glasses. He had no clue if he'd be able to accept thus piece of information, but he seriously loved Nagisa, so he'd have to. Only one way to handle this,

ignore it until the last minute.

...............

Ring!

Went the phone in the living room. Karma came rushing out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, earning a strange look from a passing servant. He glanced at the caller ID, and carefully brought it up to his ear.

"Karma speaking, how can I help you?"

"Karma,  Karma! I'm going to get them today! Isn't that exciting!"

"Sure. What are you getting again?"

"My glasses, of course!"

Click!

Karma slumped down on the couch, groaning as he id.

"You alright, sir?"

"Ando, how many times do I have to tell you to call me karma?"

"Sorry."

He sighed, and began walking back up to his room, dragging his feet as he did. He turned to face Ando, the servant, who was still looking at him questioningly. Clutching the towel that had been slowly slipping down to his waist, he turned swiftly and began marching up the stairs, shouting down a vague explanation.

"I'm fine, but I tried covering up a problem like a dumbass who didn't want to deal with it, because that's what I am, and it's come back to bite me, that's all."

"Oh. Well, I hope you get that sorted out then, si- Karma."

"Mmm."

...............

"Look karma, they're blue, like my hair!"

"Mmmmm hmmmmmm," he mused through a strained smile. he had no clue how to react, because Nagisa was being the adorable little angel he was, but he was holding a hideously bright blue pair of glasses.

Karma considered himself a rather fashionable person. This thing that was being held in his boyfriend's hands was most definitely not attractive or fashionable. But for the sake of his Nagisa's heart, he tried to pretend that he was happy for him. (At least he was good at faking a smile.)

"Are you okay? I mean, I know you don't like the look that much, but you've been so nice to me about this..." 

Karma's heart dropped at that. He felt so guilty, trash-talking his boyfriend in his head like that. But Karma was in no way coming clean, because he, in fact, was a dirty liar who would and could lie in a heartbeat.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about how cute you are."

Nagisa perked up at that, smiling brightly at Karma, who felt weighed down with guilt. At east he had only told a white lie, and on top of that, he was half telling the truth. Nagisa was still adorable, the only difference now was he had some stupid head piece.

Ughhhhh...

"Hey Nagi, I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay!" Nagisa waved and the screen cut out. 

What was Karma to do?

................

629 words

Ayo, I'm late. So much for a schedule, eh? By the way, this isn't a crack at people with glasses. My whole family has glasses except for me, and I kinda make fun of them for it. I was doing this when I got slight inspiration???

Sorry for the poor open ending. Tell me what you think will happen, I guess...

                   -Momo