part-1

"The heart wants what it wants"

Adrenaline pumping through her whole being as she drove the black XUV on its max limit.

Her heart racing as she heard the continues sounds of gunshots behind her, tears leaking silently through her eyes as she continued racing the car against time.

One hand on the driving wheel, other on the gear as she stole silent glances at the girl bleeding on the passenger seat.

Her heart fluttering in her pharynx, ready to strangle her but she continued racing not caring about her aching limbs or bruised torso and stomach where she received one too many kicks.

She took a sigh of relief watching the police cars and their family's personal security cars.

She just watched a glimpse of them handling the cars chasing them as she drove directly to the hospital and admitted her dear sister.

She stood outside the emergency ward waiting for the doctors, leaning against the wall. When she heard hasty footsteps coming her way.

She looked up to find her parents along with the rest of her family coming.

"Ma" she whispered with tearful eyes watching her mother stand before her. she wanted to tell her mother how afraid she was and how she thought she may never see them again, see her again. But before she could say anything or cry her heart out hugging her mother.

A tight slap landed on her cheek as she stared at her mother with shock filled eyes.

"You snatched my one child away from me, now you want to snatch my other child too. Why can't you let me and my children live happily. Why you try to snatch everything away from me. What were you even thinking. Why can't you be like your sister?? Why do you have to like this" her mother raged sobbing as she stood there stoic bearing her mother's hits on her already bruised body

"Why are you still standing here, you shameless girl. Aren't you happy being the reason of your sister's this condition?? What else do you want?? Do you want to see her die with your own eyes, will you be satisfied then??" Her mother questioned her with a broken tone but her eyes were filled with hate for her and only her, her mother who hated none, hated her.

"Get out of here" her father told her in an enraged voice

"Go away, don't show me your face again" her father commanded her and her mother didn't even look towards her as she left the hospital premesis with a broken and shattered soul.

She stood on the famous Gorai beach as the raging waves splashed against her, hidding the tears of a broken heart and broken relations.

When suddenly the sounds of ragging waves, changed into the sounds of her phone ringing.

She woke up gasping to see she have again slept on the bean bag placed near her bed.

The clock displayed exactly 4 'o clock and her phone displayed 3 missed calls from one Viaan Kundra.

Her phone again began ringing and she picked up the call on first ring this time.

"Hello Anya, did I wake you up??" The contempt filled voice of the great Viaan Kundra greeted her

"Have you checked the time, Sir" she asked him in a tone full of derision

"Yes, I did and so I know my mum's flight is landing here in exactly 2 hours. I want you to make all the arrangements and be here in exactly 20 mins" he ordered her not once caring about the time or her for that matter

"Viaan, you know I'm your brand manager and not your personal assistant right??" She questioned him angrily while in her mind she questioned his sanity

"And you do remember the contract right, Miss Anya or you don't want your job anymore" he questioned her back his voice full of ridicule

"I'll be there" she said submitting to his ridiculous demands quietly even though she didn't want to but she didn't have an option.

In exactly 15 mins, she was in his place. The door of his house was opened by his house keeper.

Hari kaka whom she greeted politely and then entered the house to find the Rohan Sharma sitting with Viaan both of them made a face watching her but said nothing.

Viaan motioned her to get to work. So, she did, she arranged for flowers and sweets and helped the househelp in preparing the room.

And then went to pick up Viaan's mother with him like a dutiful fiance. She took care of his mother like her own and pretended to be happy when in reality she was anything but happy.

After Mrs Kundra retired to her room to rest. She moved towards Viaan's room

"Where are you going??" She questioned him, watching him hurry out of the room like he was going to miss his train or something

"Why do you care?" He snapped irritated as he left the room without replying to her

And she sat in his room, trying her best to not let the tears flow.

She was destined to be hated by everyone she loved, she just knew that as she watched his fleeting figure.

To be continued.........