part-32

"Friends become our chosen family."

Savvy internally sent thousand of curses towards Viaan, standing their enjoying the scene not once coming to help him that guy knows he isn't at all comfortable in such situations yet all he is doing is standing there and enjoying the scene that idiot.

Savvy internally cursed Vi to the end of the world and thought why aren't the girls atleast trying to stabalize themselves?? Is he some kind of anchor they're holding on too?? His eyes lit up watching Anya coming his way, finally his saviour is here. He rejoiced at that thought and if a large grin lit up his face watching Anya hit Vi on his head then no one can blame him that idiot deserved that.

"You okay" he heard Anya's concern filled voiced as she steadied the girls and finally his hands were free to pull her in for a bear hug but he needs to apologize first even though the girls were as much as fault as he.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going" the three of them spoke in sync surprising each other and then smiled sheepishly  not meeting each other's gaze as Anya looked at the girls with narrowed eyes, not at pleased with the scene.

"Ugh I need to go" both the girl's said at the same time looked at each other and moved toward different ways. Savvy just shrugged his shoulders and pulled Anya in a bear hug and then twirled her around as her delighted squeals resonated in the whole house.

"I missed you, partner." He whispered to her putting her down on the floor, still holding her as he smiled happily looking like a puppy who just got his fav treat.

"I missed you too, buddy"

The besties didn't see how two girls were looking at their interactions, turning back again and again to catch the glimpses of the guy twirling their sister as squeals and laughter echoed in their home. How the guy's eyes shined with a different kind of light in their sister's presence.

Ritisha was so lost looking at the guy with her sister that she didn't see the guy coming her way with gift boxes and again that day she crashed on a solid living wall of chest and a arm wrapped around her waist preventing her from hitting the ground. She watched with big afraid eyes as the gift boxes scattered around them. One box was about to hit her on the head when the arms holding her moved her around so easily as if she weighed nothing.

He let go of her after the chaos around them ceased to exist and immediately bent down to pick up the boxes and she felt terrible for walking like this,so lost in her thoughts.What if their were breakable things in the boxes which broke due to the collision and knowing her family. They'll sue this poor guy for the broken things not even considering she was at fault and even if they did. They won't show it and this poor guy will face the wrath of her family and she couldn't help but feel more terrible realizing this.

She quickly bent down to help him collect the scattered bags and boxes while apologizing profusely.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking....I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry did something break because of my carelessness, I'm so sorry"  she looked on the verge of tears while thinking about the consequences this guy have to face because of her. Oh, god what did she do?? Why was she acting so out of her mind today.

"It's fine, really it's fine. We both were at fault so it's fine. Ugh, wait a min I think I know you" from the first few words she thought he was a gentleman and really kind guy but from the latter words she felt he was another jerk, trying to flirt with her and will choose a flirty line on her or how she is an Oberoi and demand money from her. She wasn't really expecting the words that escaped his lips.