part-36

Hum bikhar gye hai,
Khud se hi bichad gye hai,
Toote toh sauh dafa hai,
Pr iss dafa khud se hi ruthe hai.....

Anika sat on the dining table a little distant from everyone around her, a little wary of all the people who turned her own daughter against her. She couldn't shout or scream right now, she couldn't let her secret out neither could she forgive this people, pretending to be her family and snatching away all her happiness. She once did forgive them for every bad thing they had done to her but she can't forgive them for her children's hurt, for snatching away their precious memories from her.

"Where is Anya and Ansh" she asked the uncaring people noticing her children's absence

"Ansh bhai is on shooting and don't know why Anya di hadn't joined yet. She was feeling little low yesterday night" Ritisha informed everyone thoughtfully then looking at everyone's face added "I'll go check on her" in perfect sync with Shivika.

Both the sisters stared at each other for few minutes, not knowing what to do.... each wanting the other to back out but realizing neither of them will retreat. They decided to move towards Anya's room together leaving few more than startled people behind. Not understanding the reason behind the girls sudden mood swings.

Shivika didn't know how Ritisha knew everything about Ansh and Anya?? How come she knew her siblings so much better than her?? How come Anya smiles at her with twinkling eyes and gives her all those unasked but much needed advises?? How come Ansh smiles at her with eyes full of childish glee when he doesnt smile like that towards anyone?? Why couldn't she even talk to her siblings after all that's all she wants to talk to them, to get to know them, to see them smile and laugh. Is it too much to ask??

Ritisha didnt know why Shivika was following her to Anya's room?? She didnt know what was going in the house but from past few days she was getting those creepy vibes. She knew something big is going to happen and that to soon. Is Shivika still angry on Anya and doing all this for revenge?? Her antics already had snatched Anya away from her for so many years and now isn't even letting her spend time with her sister"Ritisha thought throwing an accusing look towards Shivika but didn't let her questions and doubts out. Both the girl's were throwing each other accusing looks when the other wasn't looking. They knocked on the door and then stumbled inside Anya's room together hearing Anya's call for them to enter.

Entering Anya's room the sisters were greeted with a really peculiar scene. Omisha was sleeping on Anya's bed while Anya was trying to dress up a grumpy child and seemed somewhat down with puffy eyes as reddish hues graced her otherwise ivory cheeks and nose. The girls ignored Omisha's presence for the time being and pressed on the more pressing matters.

"You okay, di??" The question escaped both of their lips in sync again as they looked at each other flustered, they couldn't observe Anya's reaction as her back was to them but they weren't happy with their present sync.

"Yeah, I'm fine just caught cold somehow" Anya's answer was nonchalant as always, caring for herself and her health has always been a foreign context to her. She wasn't used to people freaking out over her health, well people who weren't Viaan Kundra who once knew that she had cold and was working and made the silliest excuse to make her rest for the whole week. Who rests for the whole week due to a mild cold??? She mused thoughtfully as simultaneous questions were thrown her way again.

"Did you have medicine??"

"You should rest" the words escaped their lips again simultaneously, both looked at each other a little frustrated not understanding why was the other doing this. They both were stubborn with their eyes set on their sister, both wanted her whole attention on them and both weren't getting what they wanted.