part-35

They say love is in the air, still many souls are crumbling of despair.

And finally after so many days, Anya could laugh and breath freely in the premises of OM. She didn't have to watch out for herself cause she knew even with her eyes close nothing can touch her now. The way Viaan arms were wrapped around her the whole day proved her point, the way Ansh, Savvy, Ro and they occupied a single room, a room where they laughed freely, chatted about the happy days, joked and goofed around proved she still knows how to feel emotions other than anger, despair and guilt. Panchi's arrival was a surprise but she is always welcome in her home and her arrival just launched a new set of laughter filled bickering, off tune songs, hearty banters and loads of game followed by delicious food items and it all felt even more heartbreaking when they all left for their hotels. Sometimes she really hated the rules, sitting in her so called room with her sleeping daughter she could only think of the heartwarming memories instead of the heart wrenching see yous.

She could still feel her accelerating pulse and his hot surprised breath fanning her face as she pulled him towards her holding his collar as "Aithee aa" echoed in the room along with the loud hooting of the occupants of the room as their checks flamed and eyes burden with not so innocent desires.

Her phone pinged with an incoming message breaking her revive as she grasped her phone and checked the message. Hoping, it wasn't another work front message and it seemed God was really listening to her that moment as it was the friends group buzzing continuously

Pagal Baccha : Arz kiya hai, Savvy bhaiya hai bade chupe rustam..Savvy bhaiya hai bade chupe rustam, bolte hai ladkiyo se na koi nata aur baho mei do do ladkiya sambhalte hai.....

Partner in crime : 😂😂😂😂😂

Twinie 💙 : waah waah 😂😂😂😂😂

Cheeky charmer : Galiyaan yaha sunna pasand kroge ya personal mein (will you like to hear swear words here or in  personal message)

❤❤Bossman❤❤ : personal mei dena yaha ladkiya bhi hai  (personally message him even girls are present here)

Anya : jaise mujhe galliyaan aati nhi 😎 (like I don't know swear words)

Twinie 💙: where did you learn cuss words??

Anya : Voh Delhi thi meri Jaan (that was Delhi my lifeline)

Cheeky charmer: and we were her teachers 😉😁😁

Birdie : Gaaliyon k bina chalta nhi kya waha?? (Cant you guys live without swearing)

Cheeky charmer : voh galliyaan nhi pyaar mana jata hai and voh dost hi kaisa Jisne apne dost se acchi khasi galliyaan nhi suni( that's not considered obscenities it is considered love and what kind of friend hadn't heard obscenities from his friend)

Pagal baccha : Savvy bro is preaching lov, guys check out whether we are still in same planet or not 😂😂😂

Anya : Savvy preaches love wonderfully 😉😁😁😁

Bossman : I think he specializes in being kabab mein haddi 😏😏😏