part-28

"......and she loved a little boy and girl very, very much____ Even more than she loved herself" 

The premises of OM were filled with unresolved tension, helplessness, sadness and grief. Gauri was over herself not understanding  how could her son do something like this? Where did she go wrong?? Didn't she teach him morals then how come the passion of money seeped inside his head and ruled?? What went wrong that the son who was the proud of the entire family, the son she could proudly say is self made, hardworking, kind and a good human couldn't even meet anyone's eyes.

And from the other children expression, it is clear that this is new to them too. Well, new for Shivika and Omisha though Ritisha looked like she knew about this but didn't say anything. Ritisha seemed unaffected by all the happenings around her and it bothered Gauri, how come someone stay so unbothered by such things. Here, she couldn't help but hurt just by thinking how much that girl might be hurt and there she was standing all unaffected and unbothered like anything happening in the family is none of her concern. 

"You knew about this, didn't you??" Gauri questioned Ritisha with blood red puffy eyes and broken tone as a bitter smirk graced the young girl's face.

"I'm not blind choti ma, I maybe the middle child but I don't usually turn a blind eye on my surroundings. Why do you think I prefer staying in distant mountains and jungles more than this place?? why did you think I stay outdoor more and less in this golden prison, you may have forgotten but I haven't my room was next to Anya di's" with those words Ritisha left the main hall, walking back to her room to sul over matters. 

If the past is reanalyzed it won't be hard for anyone to guess that Ritisha was Anya's fav. Even now when Anya is all changed out of all her family members she gladly chose Ritisha in her team. She was connected to Shivika by emotions, always sending her gifts on her b'day even when she wasn't present in her life. She just fulfills the promise she had done to Shivika as a child, to always care for her even when her heart really doesn't want to care for her while she was connected to Ritisha by heart, the first time she was shifted to another unknown corner of the house, alone and terrified for the days the child never got to know that a part of her family lived just a door away from her. Her Rudy papa and his wife lived just a room apart from her but the little girl was unknown to this fact. She was unaware of the game played around her, she needed to be a pawn, she needed to hate herself yet appearances needed to be kept.  The truth couldn't be let out in the open and the girl still needed to feel isolated yet the parents should also be given a reasonable reason and Ritisha was the reason. The daughter of youngest son and daughter-in-law in the family who were successfully sent out most of the time and another pawn in the great game. A bond like previous shouldn't be born, they couldn't have an united front against then now, the previous united front had damaged some of their plans. They couldn't have it this time too, no the family needed to be as divided as possible.

She never realized that Ritisha and Anya had formed a bond. She never knew they were close, no underestimating the lonely girls was a mistake, she concentrated all her energy in making sure Shivika and Shivanya never come close  that she forgot the others. No, she needed to rectify the mistake, she needed to know how much Ritisha knows, how much Anya had told her or the whole plan will blow up on their faces. No, she couldn't allow the oberoi bond to win this time. They needed to suffer, they needed to suffer like her. Every tear she has ever shed in this mansion needed to be avenged, they can't ever be in peace. They can't get the happiness she never got, they can't live their life happily with their children when she didn't get the chance. No, Shivika , Rikara or Ruvya will never achieve the happily ever after with their children. No, they don't deserve that specially Shivika. They don't deserve to be happy when she isn't. Their children will suffer because of the parents, Shivika will be detested. She made sure Shivika will become the spoilt rich brat her mother hated all her life and she made Shivanya miserable but here she is calling herself Anya, threatening to spoil everything and she won't let that happen.