Part-43

"Even broken hearts will roam free someday."

The shots and screams echoed in the air but all Omisha could think was pain and pain. The piercing boiling hot pain that ran through her being and the memories that flashed through her eyes.

She has heard before death all your life moments flashes in front of your eyes but all she could think about was a kiss. A kiss bestowed upon on her in the flow of the moment. A kiss that shouldn't have ignited a wildfire inside her but it did. All she could see was today flashing in front of her as the force guided her on a crash course of collision with the floor.

And all she could think about was Swaddhin Raizada and the sweet, craving pain he made her feel. She knew they weren't supposed to kiss. She knew her heart wasn't supposed to betray her by running on a speed of 120 beats per second, as Savvy trapped her between himself and the wall. She knew her eyes held fear, she wasn't faking that the fear, the terror was a part of her but his gentle touch wasn't. The way he held both her wrists above her head, holding them captive in his large palm. His eyes on fire as he leaned on her, her chest touching his, her legs captured between his. He looked like a beautiful predator, a vampire seducing its prey. His lips touching her nape as he whispered against her skin "let's begin, sweetheart" sending shivers down her spine.

She didn't know her own heart at that moment. Her mind was terrified, her heart anticipating and her body totally betraying her. She wasn't supposed to lean his touch, she wasn't supposed to want him to want her, she wasn't supposed to do anything but act as his prey, act as his prisoner but his gentle touch. The way no one before him touched her gave rise to feelings, feelings she shouldn't feel, feelings not meant for her. But her heart betrayed her when the guy she gave all the rights to hurt her didn't hurt her even when he had the chance. His grip on her was feather-light, never using his force on her as his words played the situation, the situation they needed to convince a certain group about. A situation which needed Swaddhin Raizada forcing himself on Omisha to save Viaan from Omisha. Swaddhin's verbal play was amazing, the right words, the right tone to make everyone believe Savvy threatened Omisha to be with him but she wasn't supposed to get lost in his eyes. She wasn't supposed to tune out his words and he wasn't supposed to seal the deal with a kiss and even if he did kiss her, she wasn't supposed to return the kiss. She wasn't supposed to lean in his touch and deepen the kiss and Jhanvi Singh Oberoi wasn't supposed to find them kissing. She wasn't supposed to drag Omisha away from Savvy and Omisha wasn't supposed to feel so broken and hollow thinking it was just the flow of the moment. Savvy won't ever love or even like someone like her. Someone who hurt Anya in the past and the pain of knowing Savvy won't be hers wasn't supposed to be so intense that it drowns even the pain of death and crash.

Her name echoed in the whole hall and all she could think was he isn't here. She was in pain and most certainly not dying, but it felt like she'll due to the pain. Soft hands-on her grounded her again, she was dazed and totally unaware of the reality or her position on the ground. When the hands put her head gently on something, something hard and soft at the same time. Fingers moved through her hairs, gently massaging her scalp and maybe calling her name though she wasn't sure as her ears were still ringing very badly with the gunshots.

Everything seemed blurry and it was a difficult task to focus, focus on a single voice calling for her, focus on the face above her. A face full of worry staring down at her as the ballad of revenge played in the background. But she achieved it somehow, achieved to focus on Anya's worried and afraid face peering at her. She looked extremely worried and her usual blank cold eyes were lit with emotions, emotions that showed she has a heart. A heart that still possesses care and love for her and this family, after everything she faced.