part-40

"And I'll be your shield always."

It was pitch dark outside as four silhouette shuffled around OM. Dressed in all black, they approached the back porch of OM. 

"Ansh, tu yaha rhta hai fir tu choro ki tarah kyu ghus rha hai??? ( Ansh you live here than why are you entering this place like thiefs??)" Savvy whisper yelled at Ansh looking frustrated

"Because I wanted too" Ansh retorted snappily 

"Humph, more like you forgot the fact" Savvy said grumpily looking at Ansh who was glaring daggers at him

"whose brilliant idea was this to start with??"Ansh wasn't going to back out from this.

"guys, pure ghr ko nhi jagana (Guys, we don't want to wake up the whole house)" an irritated Ro snapped at both of them.

"Ghar ko chodo, Ira jaag gyi na mein tum dono ka murder khud kr dunga ( leave the house, if Ira wakes I'll murder both of you personally)" Viaan threatened both his friends as he motioned towards the little baby sleeping peacefully strapped to his chest, the said friends gulped fearfully and went back in there silent mode.

"oye, tune usse bataya tha na ki hum kb aa rhe hai?? Agar usne darwana nhi khola hum saari raat yaha thori rukenge (oye, you informed her about our arrival right??What if she didn't open the door we won't stay here all night, will we??)" Savvy again asked his friends, mainly Ansh who looked ready to tape his mouth while Ro looked ready to cuff him upside down and Viaan was glaring daggers at him but before the boys could go down their plan, the door slowly open and a sheepish Omisha's head peeked out from there.

"Hey" she waved at all of them shyly

"Misha"Ansh began

"Sorry na bhai but Pinky dadi was wandering here" Omisha informed them making a cute face

"Yeh Pinky dadi ko zara sa bhi chain nhi, kyu raat ko bhatakti aatma ki tarah ghum rhi hai ( This pinky dadi doesn't have even a little bit of peace, why is she wandering in night like a wandering spirit??)" Ansh grumbled making faces thinking about one Pinky Singh Oberoi

"chalo andar aao, Ira ko thand lg jayegi ( now come inside or Ira will catch a cold)" Misha whisper ordered them as she motioned them to follow her inside.

"itni der bahr khade kiski wajah se the ( because of whom we were outside this long)" Savvy mumbled to himself as they stealthily followed Misha's lead inside.

They were crossing the living room when Misha motioned them to hide and the moment they ducked a voice ringed in the dark, deadly silent room. Ansh found a creepy feeling engulfing them all maybe because of the dark and the hour of night.

"Misha" the voice called and Omisha froze at her spot, going deadly still as she slowly slowly turned towards the source of voice

"yes, dadi ma" she spoke in a shivering voice, clearly afraid of the lady.

"soyi nhi tum abhi tk ( you didn't sleep till now)" She asked her questioningly, a suspecting note in her tone,

"no, Kal bhai ki engagement hai, kitna kaam hai and fir aapne bhi toh mujhe kaam diya hai toh un sbke baare mein soch rhi thi  ( no, tomorrow is bhai's engagement, there is so much work and even you gave me a special work. so, I was thinking about all those things)" she spoke trying to hide the uncertainty and tremors in her tone and as the lady still looked at her with more than a little uncertainty and suspicion she continued " how...how to execute it"

"Ugh... I know you'll never disappoint me, my doll. I know you're perfect, my most perfect creation. Don't stay up late thinking sleep early, I don't want you to look anything but your best tomorrow" Jhanvi sound very pleased with Omisha as she tucked a stray strand of her hair behind her ear, patting her shoulder she left for her room. Omisha waited until she was sure the women had gone back to her room before guiding the boys to their destination.