part-13

"complicated even complicated can't suffice to explain the gravity of my relations"

-Anya

Ishana pov

I watched as the girl fled the scene with tear filled eyes. The strong girl slowly dissolving and breaking into the child who only craved love her entire life. A child who was forced to grow up before her days, a child who lost her innocence because of the cruelty of the world because of some personal moments I know very well how it feels to be scorned by your love, how it breaks you and crumbles you until nothing remains of your heart and I can't imagine the pain one must feel to be scorned by the first source of love in anyone's life.

To be scorned by your own parents over something you dont have any control, to be hated by your own family when you think about nothing but your family. When you love no one but your family. I know Anika is blissfully unaware of how someone treats someone to get in the good Grace's of anothee. she is blissfully unaware how to get in the good books of the favoured, pampered and adored daughter of shivaaye and Anika oberoi everyone bullied the black sheep of the family. The little girl despised by all because her family despised her and nobody wanted to get in the bad books of the oberoi's now do they.

How the world reacted on the constant isolation of one Shivanya oberoi. How she always faced the heart breaks alone, no one beside her to tell her it's okay beta "you deserve better or I'm proud of you."

"The whole world treated the little girl unfairly and so day by day the little girl killed herself, day by day she changed herself, seeking solace in isolation and darkness yet the world couldn't kill the goodness in her not yet for that matter. Didn't they realize by doing so they were creating a villain. A villain with hate ruling her heart. Leave Shivaaye, didn't Anika knew how cruel and corrupt people can be and how dangerous the streets were for a lone teen girl."

Anika was standing their with a broken look etched on her face and no matter how much I didn't want to talk to like this now, I've too. She needs to understand that understanding Shivanya wont be easy now. The girl has faced many things and she didn't have anyone to share them with for so long, she had to be self dependent, she knew no parents love or care throughout the important years of her life when she needed them and now when she is an adult, when she has accepted her fate. She won't take it lightly if someone plays the parent card with her or try to smother her.

No, she isn't a caged bird and never will be. I've seen even Viaan the reckless kundra tread carefully and gently around her and maybe that was because of love. Love does bring out certain changes in people doesn't it like total disregard your own own self respect that thought left a bitter taste in my mouth.