24

I grabbed my phone after hearing the notification ring. I groaned staring down at Instagram notification. I gained a follower from yet another fan of Lauren's.

I heard a knock on my door. Lauren haven't text me in 2 hours I'm worried.

I walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole. My eyes widen seeing the brunette, her face was a bright red. Maybe because of all the crying.

I quickly open the door, she held her blanket close to her chest. "Hi" I quickly pulled her in wrapping my arms around her.

She cries in my neck "Are you ok?"

"No! I love him so much" I sit her down on my couch and let her cry everything out.

I rubbed her back, and held her tightly in my arms. Soon she calmed down and the only thing you could hear in the room was her sniffs.

"Are you ok now?" She lays her head on my chest. She shrugs. "I'm sorry" she says "for what?"

"For coming up here just to cry in your arms. I didn't want us to meet like this" I smiled at her "it's ok no need to apologize" she nods "thank you for not kicking me out".

"You're prettier in person" she laughs "he's an asshole and he's stupid to ever lose interest in you. You're beautiful and smart, and you deserve the world. And if his stupid ass not going to give what you deserve....then I will" she lifts up and furrows her eyebrows "woah there y/n I'm not into you like that"

"God no! Lauren I mean I'm going to be by your side through everything. Even if we're miles apart" she smiles. "Thank you....I love you"

"Sorry I'm not an I love you type of person" she playfully rolls her eyes and punches me in my shoulder.....