143

Ty🖤: She won't find out just come over

Lauren: I'm married now Whatever we had is over

Ty🖤: what's different? You didn't stop shit with Chris

Lauren: Y/n different I'm in love with her and nothing that you can say or do will make me go to you, so just give up

Ty🖤:Ok, whatever you say just know I won't be here when things get tough

I placed the phone down and bite my lip trying to contain my smile. "Hey do you have my phone?" Lauren walks back in. I held it up, she walks over to me taking it out my hand. "You ok? You're looking at me weird"

"I just really love you" she smiles "wanna help me make brownies?" I nodded following her down the stairs. "You went through my phone huh?" I was hesitant at first but I decided to be honest and nodded. Lauren sighs "I'm sorry....the kiss shouldn't have happened-"

"I don't wanna talk about that kiss, it was almost a year ago I'm over it. I was completely overreacting" she pulls me into a hug, I wrapped my arms around her. "I love you so much"

"I love you always"

"Now let's go have some kids!"

"Woah" I pulled away. "I ain't pushing any little shits out my pussy" she laughs "I was kidding" she walks past me grabbing a bowl and brownie mix.

"Get the eggs" I did as told. "So I'm guessing you're not coming back home?" I looked over at Destiny who was holding her suitcase. "No imma stay" she nods.

"I'm gonna miss you y/n" I walked over to her after placing the eggs on the counter and wrapping my arms around her. "Do you want me to come, I know you're In a vulnerable state" she shakes her head. "I want you to be happy with Lauren, so stay here with her and we can talk on the phone" I frowned. "You're crying"

"Yeah, because my fucking girlfriend cheated on me and it's now playing the victim"

"I'll punch her again" she chuckles wiping a tear from her cheek. "I have to go my Uber outside" I nodded "call me when you land"

"Alright love you guys"

"I love you too" she walks out the house. "You can go with her if you want to"

"As much as I want too, I kinda want to stay here with you" she smiles as I handed her the eggs. "Plus I forgot to buy plane tickets" she chuckles.

_______

"We're married!" We both said to 3 adults sitting in front of us. "Excuse me what?" My mom asks. "We're married see" I showed them the ring. "This is your daughter n' law"

The room was silent for a minute, Lauren grabs my hand squeezing it. I stood there awkwardly. "For how long?"

"We've been married for 4 months now"

"And you're just telling us?" Clara says. "It's just we kinda go married like right when we got back-"

"We were scared that you guys wouldn't approve" I cut Lauren off not wanting them to know that part. "Yeah"

"But you guys are so young...you guys are just 23"  Mike says.

"Marriages at young ages don't last long, you should know this y/n, after all-"

"Mom" I say not wanting her to bring up my ex, she sighs "it's the same reason why you father and I aren't together because we moved to fast" I bite my lip. "We just want you guys to accept us....we're family now" Lauren says pulling me into her.

"Please"

Our parents looked at each other, then back at us. "I'm not approving" my mom says, I frowned "until we get a ceremony" I smiled at her we then looked at the Jauregui's. "Welcome to the family y/n" they both said I wrapped my arms around them....thank you thank you thank you" they chuckled.

"Did you tell your father?" I gasped "oh my god, Lauren we have to tell my dad"

"Oh, right"

_____

"We're married" I smiled nervously at my dad who stared at us with a blank look on his face. "What did I tell you Lauren?" He asks turning to my wife. "To not break her heart or else" he nods. "And you decided to marry my baby without my consent?"

"Dad...I asked her to marry me"

"I'm not going to break her heart sir, we are a strong couple"

He crossed his tatted arms over his chest leaning back in his chair. "Are you happy babygirl?" I nodded. "Yes"

"She's treating you right?" I nodded again. "Alright.....are you guys having. Ceremony?" I nodded once again "my mom is forcing us to have one" I chuckled. "Good...I get out next year" I smiled.

"Congratulations you too, and next year You and I are going to have a long talk about my baby girl" Lauren smiles "I'd like that"

"Do you need any money for the ceremony?"

"Dad no, I think I can handle it, plus I'm getting a job-" he shakes his head "No, I'm not letting you get a job, take the money I'm giving you....you're a princess you shouldn't be working" I chuckled.

"Thank you"......