140

"Yes mom you will meet her soon, but we're not coming down there just yet. I'm trying to get her settled down" Lauren says on the phone as I sat in the drivers seat stopping at a red light.

"Let me see her!" Lauren rolls her eyes putting her phone in my view. I smiled to see Clara. "Hi Mrs. Jauregui or shall I say mother in-"

Lauren shakes her head.

Oh right they don't know about the marriage. "Oh right"

"Hi y/n! How are you doing? When am I going to meet you?"

"Very soon Mrs. Jauregui"

"Please call me Clara" Lauren moves the phone from my face. "Mom we'll call you back ok?"

"Ok bye I love!"

"I love you too" Lauren ends the call "when are you going to tell them about us?" She shrugs "whenever you tell your parents"

"well that's going to be hard, because my mom lives in New York and my dad is in prison in New Jersey" she nods.

"I mean I think we should bring the family together your mom and my parents. We can tell them together...and then we can go to your dads and tell him"

"I guess my mom is pretty understanding sometimes....my parents did get married at 18"

"Wait How old is your mom?"

"41"

"How old is dad?"

"70"

"What?!"

"I'm kidding 41" I laughed as she shoved me. Soon we made it to Dinah place.

"What exactly did you tell Dinah?"

"I told her that Destiny is seeing other people as well...and she got fucking pissed, which is odd because she's doing the same. Oh I know why it's because I said it was with a man. And then she went on and on about how she can't compete with a man and then-"

"Ok I got it, what else?"

"She's planning on busting Destiny on her 'date' with some guy named Anthony" I nodded "that's a good plan...I love it when you get all smart"

"I'm always smart"

"I know" I unbuckled my dear belt and was about to crawl on top of her when the door open. "Thank you for agreeing with me Lauren" Dinah says I rolled my eyes getting back into my seat. Lauren places a hand on my thigh and squeezes it.

"Hi Dinah" she smiles at me "hi Y/n....you know I'm shocked that you even decided to do this" I squinted at her. "yeah, you don't deserve this. Destiny needs to know how it feels to be betrayed" Dinah nods "she does doesn't...and to think after our talk should we see things differently"

I turned away from her hiding the glare that I wanted to send her way. Lauren smiles nervously clearing her throat.

"Let's go bust some ass!"

"Indeed"

_______

"Don't show yourselves ok?" Lauren and I both nodded as Dinah walked into the restaurant.

You: Shes here beware you're in love

Dizzy💜: ofc🙄

I shoved my phone in my pocket before walking to the door and getting onto the ground and doing a flip. "What are you doing?"

"She said not to be seen....so I have these" I pulled out 2 ski masks. Lauren rolls her eyes snatching the masks away from me. "Are you crazy? They'll think we're robbing them, if anything that will make us noticeable put this on!" She hands me a hat and sunglasses. I groan putting it on. "You're no fun!"

We made it to a table that was right across behind the one Destiny table. "I like that we're doing this together....we're like a power couple" Lauren says I smiled at her "you think we should do this again minus the exposing our friends" she nods "definitely" she leans in to kiss me but before she could we heard Dinah. "Hi Destiny"

"D-Dinah What are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here?" Destiny shifts in her seat "I um I went out for dinner"

"With who? Because this a table for 2 and another glass in front of you so  who Destiny?!" Dinah raises her voice. "Man I wish I had some popcorn right about now"

"Way ahead of you" Lauren pulls out a bag of popcorn. I smiled "oh thank you baby!"

I open the bag watching things unravel.

"I-I it's not what it looks like- I" Destiny sighs "I'm on a date you caught me" Dinah eyes looks at her in disbelief "I'm sorry but you had it com-" Destiny gasps as Dinah threw water in her face.

"HOW COULD YOU?! AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH! WELL FOOLS ON YOU DESTINY BECAUSE IVE BEEN CHEATING AS WELL WITH VICTORIA!"

"That's it" I stood up Lauren tried to grab me but I quickly walked over to Dinah punching her square in her noes. She falls to the ground cupping her face.

"Y/N!"

"YOU SEE HOW IT FEELS TO BE CHEATED ON, DESTINY DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU BECAUSE SHE ACTUALLY KNOWS HOW TO TREAT SOMEONE!" I yelled "THIS WAS ALL A SET UP! THAT LAUREN AND I PLANNED!" Destiny stands up "the fact that I let down my walls and I let you in, hurts me" her voice cracks "I trusted you....and now I hate you, I hope you're happy with that slut" Destiny runs out the room.

"Destiny Wait!" Dinah stood up, but she didn't run after her she just glared at us. "You were apart of this?! You planned to embarrass me like that?" She says to Lauren, who looked guilty.

"You kinda did the embarrassing part yourself by going live, but I just wanted you to feel bad for what you were doing!"

"And you think I DIDN'T?! I WAS GOING TO TELL HER!"

"When?" I asked "stay out of this" she points a finger at me. "Don't talk to her like that"

"Does she know?!" I furrowed my eyebrows "Dinah stop you're being dramatic"

"IM BEING DRAMATIC?!" She chuckles "how about I make her feel the way you tried to make me feel!"

"Dinah Stop-"

"Y/n did you know Lauren cheated on you when you guys were together the first time?!" My smirk drops into a frown, I looked at Lauren. "When"

"And that Lauren hasn't broken up with Chris!" I looked at Lauren in disbelief. "Fuck you Lauren....AND FUCK YOU Y/N FOR OPENING YOUR BIG MOUTH! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE MARRIAGE!" Dinah storms out.

"Y/n"

"Is that true?" She frowns "I was going to tell you" I shoved her before storming out as well.......

Well things escalated quickly 👀

Random life update: I'm married 🥴