144

I whimper as she shoves her fingers in me. My mouth shaped in a 'o' as she curls her fingers in me hitting my g-spot over and over again. "Oh fuck Madison!" Her lips presses against mines as I curled my toes up as I became undone. She falls off of me as my chest heaved up and down.

Madison stands up "again tomorrow?"

"Yeah" she smiles cupping my cheeks and pressing her lips to mines, before o could kiss back she pulls away and walks out.

I frowned putting my head in my hands, I checked the time to see it was 3 pm. I quickly took a shower and got dressed and walked down stairs to see Destiny. "Alright whore let's go I need food" I chuckled at the girl.

"Thanks for waiting, Madison wouldn't have stopped until she got what she wants" Destiny rolls her eyes "you need to stop shit with her. She sleeps with so many people it's no telling what the hell she got."

I glared at Destiny who raises her hands up in defense. "Look all I'm saying is, get checked because the rate that you guys are going you might have something by the end of this year" I nodded as we got into the car.

"I trust trust that she would tell me" My best-friend laughed. "No she wouldn't, she probably wouldn't even know"

"Ok let's stop talking about this"

"Okay"

Soon we made it to the grocery store. I walked around the store pushing the cart I grabbed everything I needed and threw it into a cart. I looked up once I bumped into someone cart.

"Oh god I'm so sorry"

"No it's ok" I smiled at the girl who had brown hair and green eyes. I walked past her and went to the check out line. "Let's but these!" Destiny runs to me putting frozen peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in the basket.

"I haven't ate these in a long time!"

"I know right"

We payed for everything before heading back home. We stocked everything in the fridge and in the cabinets.

I went to my room and looked down at my phone debating wether or not I should call the clinic or not.

Destiny did make some good points. Madison is known for sleeping around. She could have something.

But then again I believe she would tell me if she did. I placed the phone down deciding not too.

_____

Dizzy💜: Andrew being a fucking ass 🙄 I should've stayed home

You: why won't you just break up with him?

Dizzy💜: idk I'm not ready to be single yet

You: yeah Ik how you feel being single suck

____

Maddie: Hey

You: Hey

Maddie: hru?

You: Do you even care?

Maddie: I do yk I love you 😘

You: 😅 yeah I'm good hru?

Maddie: even better that I'm talking to you 😉

You: you flirt

Maddie: I try

Maddie: so can I come over tonight? I won't be in town tomorrow. I kinda already miss your lips on my skin

You: ok

I quickly jumped out of bed and threw on my sexy underwear and bra. Straighten up my room and made my bed, which was completely useless Because it was going to get messed up as soon as Madison got here.

I wrapped the robe around me and waited on the bed patiently. After about 30 minutes to an hour Madison finally came. She didn't speak she just pushed me on the bed and we got straight to business.

I laid her her chest as she traces small patterns on my shoulder. "Madison"

"Hmmm?"

"We've been doing this for awhile and I know we agreed on not catching feelings and all but I really like you" she stops tracing the patterns I sat up. "Woah"

"I don't mean to freak you out I just thought you should know" I move a piece of hair out my face. "I uh I don't know what to say....I not really looking for a relationship, I'm just trying to have fun you know?" I nodded. "Yeah, I'm sorry for making things weird I'm sorry" she nods.

"It's ok, I should go" she gets out of bed and gets dressed. I watched as she walks out the room. The awkward smile fell into a frown as sighed to myself. I keep fucking shit up.

_____
1 month later

"Have she at least texted you back?" I shook my head "nope"

"Well you don't need her, you deserve better y/n. One day you will find your princess charming" I chuckled at her "I guess" Destiny grabs her bag. "I'm staying at my manz house so if you need anything call ok?"

"Got cha" as soon as Destiny walks out the house I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: A sexual partner recently tested positive for an STD and is notifying you via anonymous Notification tool to recommend you to also get tested. Testing is the only way to make sure your STD status. For more details on this and getting tested, visit: https://www.stdcheck.com/notify.php-reply STOP to unsubscribe.

You: What!

Unknown: PSYCH! lol I'm bored 🙃

Fucking asshole.......